Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PrivateServer]HybridCO

Discussion on [PrivateServer]HybridCO within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PrivateServer]HybridCO

Looking for a good private server? Well I think you've found it!

Featuring:
Active/Friendly PTs/GMs/PMs
PvP Server
24/7 Online
NO LAG
Coded in C#
Commands Include:
@Item
@Job
@Reborn
Etc.
You are Lvl 130 the minute you start.
Reborn Implemented.
+9s/Sockets/Ench-HP/-DMG Implemented
FB/SS/Nado/Etc. Spells Implemented
100% Proxy-Proof
AND MUCH MORE FEATURES!
Visit for more information.

~spare2
Old 01/19/2008, 06:11   #2

Sorry but, what the hell? why are there so many posts of hybrid co what you've posted is basically a cleaned up repost of
I'm just going nuts here trying to figure out why so many people are making threads of something there already is a thread for..
Old 01/19/2008, 09:21   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjainy View Post
Sorry but, what the hell? why are there so many posts of hybrid co what you've posted is basically a cleaned up repost of
I'm just going nuts here trying to figure out why so many people are making threads of something there already is a thread for..
Because there is one type of people called "Don't know how to search" and another "Addicted to strong pixels gained in 10 seconds and don't care whether it was a repost".
Old 01/19/2008, 09:28   #4

Doesn't sound like that much fun of a server really.. "Hi.. I can make godly equips and kill you!"
Old 01/19/2008, 09:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you View Post
Doesn't sound like that much fun of a server really.. "Hi.. I can make godly equips and kill you!"
Exactly.
Old 01/19/2008, 16:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3hityouarch View Post
Looking for a good private server? Well I think you've found it!

Featuring:
Active/Friendly PTs/GMs/PMs
PvP Server
24/7 Online <---- not online 24/7 [ most of the times it is online ] [ my edit ]
NO LAG <---- alot of lag when americans log in [ my edit ]
Coded in C#
Commands Include:
@Item
@Job
@Reborn
Etc.
You are Lvl 130 the minute you start.
Reborn Implemented.
+9s/Sockets/Ench-HP/-DMG Implemented
FB/SS/Nado/Etc. Spells Implemented
100% Proxy-Proof
AND MUCH MORE FEATURES!
Visit for more information.
lol
Old 01/19/2008, 17:29   #7

100% proxy proof my ***.
no lag my ***.

That server crashes like there no tomorrow. but then again it is new code..

Commands are fun for a little while but soon get bored with them.
Old 01/19/2008, 19:45   #8

Received Thanks: 2,882
Crashes like no tommorrow? No no no, You have the wrong idea.
Firstly we've still got to set something up with someone, so initially the server should really just be down today.

Quote:
Commands are fun for a little while but soon get bored with them.
Ever heard of the term "No matter what you do, you'll never please everyone"?

And lastly, I've never once stated there wasn't any lag. That's just the opnions of others. Lets leave it at this, for the "proxy proof" you in particular won't get a working proxy on my server, Good luck.

Some idiot awhile back said "rofl dude u think i can't crack ur proxy protection i crack banks" or some **** like that, I gave him 2 hours. He convieniently went offline and said "my inet broke down" and never brought up the matter of trying to re-crack my protection.

Lastly shmoogle, Your server's seen what? 10 people at most? I'll assume your using VB as your Npcs are in VB (yes I lurk). VB's purpose and design was not made to initially make a server, let alone a MMORPG. "Massive Multi" is the key words in that acronym you need to look at. Anyways, good luck with your server. I'd appreciate you not taking shots at HybridCO, Unless you want me taking shots at "Konquer" rebirth.
Old 01/19/2008, 21:08   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Crashes like no tommorrow? No no no, You have the wrong idea.
Firstly we've still got to set something up with someone, so initially the server should really just be down today.

Ever heard of the term "No matter what you do, you'll never please everyone"?

And lastly, I've never once stated there wasn't any lag. That's just the opnions of others. Lets leave it at this, for the "proxy proof" you in particular won't get a working proxy on my server, Good luck.

Some idiot awhile back said "rofl dude u think i can't crack ur proxy protection i crack banks" or some crap like that, I gave him 2 hours. He convieniently went offline and said "my inet broke down" and never brought up the matter of trying to re-crack my protection.

Lastly shmoogle, Your server's seen what? 10 people at most? I'll assume your using VB as your Npcs are in VB (yes I lurk). VB's purpose and design was not made to initially make a server, let alone a MMORPG. "Massive Multi" is the key words in that acronym you need to look at. Anyways, good luck with your server. I'd appreciate you not taking shots at HybridCO, Unless you want me taking shots at "Konquer" rebirth.
Ok well i wasn't bashing your server or anything. I was just stating in my own way how the thread starters post was somewhat false.

Yes your server crashes like 'no tomorrow' but i also said that your using new code. So yeah you can expect it to be buggy at times. It's just a figure of speech.

Everyone has lag it can't be helped. Oh well whatever.

Eventualy someone will crack your protection it can't be help. Nothing is flawless. Unless your some sorta flawless program creating god. xD

And lastly... oh yeah your right only seen about.. well.. ok it's 13 people online at one time. But you know why? cause there wasn't anything to do on the server. But that will change soon.
And you assumed wrong. ^^ We actualy use the scripting language called lua script. Looks like VB but is designed souly on scripting.

And i'm not gona take any shots at your server. Because it is a pretty good server. Heck i even play on it. lmao. Ok my char is completly bugged cause in stuck in a very laggy place and my client closes as soon as i log on. xD
But your server is pretty good. But we'll see who's is the better server soon enough. xD
Old 01/19/2008, 21:09   #10

anyone got any hacks for patch 4351 couse hybrid useing patch 4351
Old 01/19/2008, 21:22   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsm123 View Post
anyone got any hacks for patch 4351 couse hybrid useing patch 4351
Lmao xD check the arcives maybe? Not that they will work if there protection is as good as thay say it is =p
Old 01/19/2008, 21:32   #12

Received Thanks: 2,882
That guys a real genius. Nah I'm not saying its uncrackable, I'm saying next to nobody though will release it. Any of the "serious" conquer hackers have no reason to play HybridCO, why would they if they have such high status on CO.

I'm sure you don't use LUA Script all around, as LUA is good for run-time compiling, i.e. Npcs but using it everywhere: Buying, equipping, selling, etc. etc. is a extremely bad idea.
Old 01/19/2008, 21:37   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
That guys a real genius. Nah I'm not saying its uncrackable, I'm saying next to nobody though will release it. Any of the "serious" conquer hackers have no reason to play HybridCO, why would they if they have such high status on CO.

I'm sure you don't use LUA Script all around, as LUA is good for run-time compiling, i.e. Npcs but using it everywhere: Buying, equipping, selling, etc. etc. is a extremely bad idea.
oh no we dont use it everywhere. xD The server it self is coded in C#. Only npc dialog uses lua script.
Old 01/20/2008, 05:57   #14

C#.. LUA.. poor performance.. all the same. I don't get why you people insist on using C# even after you start from scratch over and over again. C# is not designed for real-time time-critical processes like a game server that requires an immense amount of power. Would you code a game client in C#? Why not? Not practical. While it would work, and so would a server, it's confusing as to why you'd stick with it. I guess to each his own.. but to add LUA into it? x.x npcs are accessed so many times per second in game on a decent sized server.. is that a good idea? x.x
Old 01/20/2008, 08:45   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you View Post
C#.. LUA.. poor performance.. all the same. I don't get why you people insist on using C# even after you start from scratch over and over again. C# is not designed for real-time time-critical processes like a game server that requires an immense amount of power. Would you code a game client in C#? Why not? Not practical. While it would work, and so would a server, it's confusing as to why you'd stick with it. I guess to each his own.. but to add LUA into it? x.x npcs are accessed so many times per second in game on a decent sized server.. is that a good idea? x.x
If c# is so bad why did microsoft make XNA then? that uses c# and .net..
XNA is designed for making games.
C#'s threadpool is so heavly optimized that its the best thing to use for servers and other multithreaded programs.
c# it does have overhead cause its gota trandslate more but its so small that it like none exsistent. xD
C# is also much easyer to learn =p Looks alot tidyer.
And theres nothing wrong with lua script. it takes like miliseconds to read the lua script when someone clicks an npc. With loads of people yeah it may use alot of HDD power but thats why we got a SATA 3gb/s Transfer HDD xD

If C# wasn't good enough for time critical applications and such. Why would microsoft push for it to be the new c++? Microsoft whats everyone to use C#