Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exploiting the Japanese servers...

Discussion on Exploiting the Japanese servers... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/03/2011, 16:55   #181

elite*gold: 0
[QUOTE=Lateralus;11552510]What's the link to it?

is the download page.

Does ConquerLoader still work for current version of English CO?
Old 07/03/2011, 18:29   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
What's the link to it?

Because dead servers are fun to exploit. ;d

U all still on turkish co ?
Old 07/03/2011, 19:04   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by shitboi View Post
is the download page.

Does ConquerLoader still work for current version of English CO?
Thanks. Roughly what patch is it on?
Old 07/04/2011, 03:04   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Thanks. Roughly what patch is it on?
I have no idea, I am not even aware of English CO patches, lol.
Let me check out what's avail, and i'll update this post.

Edit:

It was surprisingly easy to figure out. Under quest page, the only quest that has a "new" super script to it is "DisCity". I am guess this is a hint for serious pwnage.
Old 07/04/2011, 08:41   #185

Quote:
I have no idea, I am not even aware of English CO patches, lol.
Let me check out what's avail, and i'll update this post.

Edit:

It was surprisingly easy to figure out. Under quest page, the only quest that has a "new" super script to it is "DisCity". I am guess this is a hint for serious pwnage.
Oh wow. Definitely interested, but the client is downloading at a steady 2.5 kb/s. Help please?

Edit: Dis City was newly released July 2006... Oh boy.
Old 07/04/2011, 15:01   #186

you need download managers. I finished mine at steady 400-600 kb/s.
Old 07/04/2011, 15:49   #187

^

I LOL'ed
Old 07/04/2011, 15:57   #188

Got this one, but it's more advanced than English CO it seems. - ftp://64.151.84.188/ft_zf/zf_1000_client.exe
Old 07/04/2011, 16:18   #189

more advanced in what aspect? All i noticed it has 1 extra quest as opposed to english co - meteor pk arena. I dont even know if english already have it or not.

Anyways. It has some other checks. I logged the packets for log in procedure. Seems same as english co. But Nullable's ConquerLoader is rejected by the client. I have no clue of what to do with it. lol.

Edit: Most likely the correct argument is not "blacknull" because i cannot start the client using "blacknull' as my argument.
Old 07/04/2011, 16:29   #190

Quote:
more advanced in what aspect? All i noticed it has 1 extra quest as opposed to english co - meteor pk arena. I dont even know if english already have it or not.

Anyways. It has some other checks. I logged the packets for log in procedure. Seems same as english co. But Nullable's ConquerLoader is rejected by the client. I have no clue of what to do with it. lol.

Edit: Most likely the correct argument is not "blacknull" because i cannot start the client using "blacknull' as my argument.
The client is more advanced - it has a lot of unimplemented bot checks and future implementation for English conquer. It seems that like Conquista, Conquete, and other latin-based language versions rely on the English version for updates, the Taiwanese relies on the Chinese version. But you say it's deserted? It'd be pretty cool to get future packet structures before they're released to English Conquer...

By the way, after analyzing the assembly, I can verify the correct argument is blacknull.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2011, 16:39   #191

Hmmm, I can tell chinese CO has tons of checks because i happen to have the author of the best paid bot for chinese co. His bot is completely memory hook based and has implemented ****** up features like 1-click-GW (dodge+attack+speed) and the chinese co has been frequently updates just to **** his bot.

Above is just a side track.

Alright, i just double checked. i can indeed start the game through cmd line using blacknull as argument. This is only possible after i have renamed the installation folder from the scramble unicoded characters to proper English; this system does not have proper language support for chinese characters.

After renaming ConquerLoader by nullable worked. I'll test is proxy works for it. Will update this thread.

Update: My proxy did not work. Failed at the login phase - Cannot receive the login request packet (276 char) from client. Apparently client dc's automatically after receiving the password seed. Maybe client is checking for the source from which it got the packet.
Old 07/07/2011, 01:45   #192

i do indeed think that getting structures for the packets before they were released in english conquer would be awesome, but also spark their interest as to how you were getting them and/or some type of legal action, wouldn't you think?
Old 07/30/2011, 20:00   #193

So, which server are you exploiting right now?
Old 08/02/2011, 14:01   #194

elite*gold: 20
Lat stopped, his coding his own priv server
Old 08/04/2011, 02:31   #195

Yeah, although if I want to take a break from that, I'll probably do the Japanese again.