Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

house permit cost

Discussion on house permit cost within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
house permit cost

hey guys,

I'm playing this game after a year's break now so i don't know the prices of many things so.....

I wanted to know the average prices of house permits in the venus server.
If anyone knows, please tell me.

thnx
Akshay
Old 01/02/2008, 08:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
dan94@
i actually play in venus server and marketing a lot
personally i dont sell house permits, but i do see some selling within this week
the price range is quite nonsense, from 20kk-60kk
since its quite an old server, not much players that doesnt have a house
cross ur fingers that there exists a noob really need a house and willing to buy DBs
i dont believe a noob has 20kk in cash without buying DBs, and if they do have that much money, i dont think they are noob and actually they do have a house already, maybe need 1 extra

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[help] Change Mana-Cost or Stamina-Cost
07/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
....Version : 5165 ....... .....Type : ini version ....... I want to change the mana cost of (an example) of stigma.... I tried to edit the MagicType.txt from the OldcoDB...but i changed the Mana Cost and added Stamina Cost but nothink changed... Does anyone have an ideea?
[help]making house permit and upgrade cert undroppable
06/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi what I made a little house code nothing much. Might actually make the whole proccess like the vouchers and stuff but what I need now is how to make a house permit and upgrade certificate undroppable and untradable. Thanks,
[Question] House Permit Bot (AutoIt3)
04/30/2009 - CO2 Programming - 51 Replies
Ok people, I'm attempting a rather crazy project. I'm building a bot in AutoIt that will do the House Permit Quest while i'm sleeping. This bot navigates its way through other obstacles and players standing/sitting/dancing all over the place. So far I have managed the following: (Alt+1): Going from the entry point in twin city over to the pharmacist, and buys two tc scrolls. (Alt+2): Going from the pharmacist over to the conductress and teleporting into the markets. (Alt+3): Going...
house permit again
08/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
wondering how much a house permit cocts in the market, any server, i dont really care, and do u think its worth it to go for 62.5 trips?
a house permit
08/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Anyone know how many ores needs to get house permit? I calculate it is 2500 ores.