Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Market Places - how do i get them?

Discussion on Market Places - how do i get them? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Market Places - how do i get them?

OMG i need to know how to get a market place even when 100 ppl are sitting on it or around...

i know i need peace mode..i know i need zoom or shift screen so i can see only flag to get the window with the question for the shop..but hell if i go there to get it, i only get bad lags and disconnects all over...

pleeaasse help - because i know others get it..i saw it now several times at my server..there is one person who always gets the place....ALWAYS
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2007, 07:57   #2

umm what?

is that to say taking someones stall while its already occupied by them? or do you mean while ppl are blocking it?

If thats what you mean then stand above the spot in question..the same as ppl blocking the whse.... if you stand below them you cant touch it..stand abovethem and itll pick the npc (sellers) name first.
Old 12/31/2007, 18:51   #3

When you see only the flag (shift screen) then if you click and people are blocking it yes you will d/c because of the people there. You need to "remove" the people. Proxy used to work ("alone" command) but no longer.

Before you click on it, get 3-4 seconds of lag.

Ex: put lie and sit on f5 and f6 and toggle them until your ping goes upwards of 3k, then click on the flag.

If the spot isn't bugged, you can get it this way. If it's bugged, leave market and return to try again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2008, 08:52   #4

@ Lunatic_Calm: i mean when ppl block it but its not taken...i know a person who always gets the place even when 100 ppl tried to get it and noone made it...this person can and i wonder how..as i said i know stand above or shift screen till only flag is there but then i get the lags and dc

@ L3r0y~J3nk1n$: i will try this out but does that mean if i have a lag myself i wont dc because of another lag?...ummm..and i fear i cant make it because i cant make such a high ping..my ping is always good whatever i do^^
oh and when shall i klick ok?...when i walked back and stand near shop or when i still see only the flag?..or during walking back?

any other ideas?

for working ideas i pm the way to get a taken marketplace, even when you arent at computer (i found out today)
Old 01/01/2008, 18:24   #5

Go behind the row of stalls, so the flag is in the very corner of the screen at the bottom right. If you shift screen, you should not see any people sitting there. Make yourself lag by toggling 2 actions VERY fast. After you get a couple seconds of lag, click on the flag and try to set up a shop. Now the people won't appear until your ping goes back down and you can make it to the shop without disconnecting.