I want a spot that no one goes to so I can go afk all day while it it botting and come to find that I'm still alive, not in botjail, and have plenty of mets to sell
If your just wanting to look for items. I would go to Second map Of Desert City to the Blademonsters. I bot a char there and find mets and elites all the time. Also if its a archer i would bot it in METZONE to find mets. Just have it to DC and reconnect on players if u dont want seen. Myself i bot 3 Reborn Water-Tros at Minimasc, Slowapes,Snakes in Apecity all day. And over the last month im number 1 On top money bags, And ive never wasted a dime on Mets or dbs. I find all the time
how come no one mention bandits...
i got 1super no socket hammer, 3 elites and dozens of mets while doing the 120quest botting with my Bouncing bot for this week
---edit---
o wait, 1 elite helmet and 1 elite bow comes from rats
one good botting place for lv 20 and above 11/10/2008 - Perfect World - 1 Replies at timber field there is a hut near fb19 stand on the place where it look like a basins which use to fet pig stand there and b4 that download auto att :D and auto pot :D put it there all night ^^
Druid botting place 04/18/2008 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hi,
where is a place for botting my lvl31 feral Druid?
thanx