Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online Private Server

Discussion on Conquer Online Private Server within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Conquer Online Private Server

New! Conquer Online Private Server! Prototype Private Server is a project to create a server emulator of Conquer Online.

Forum:
E-Mail:

We will upgrade when necessary.
Server Specs:
Dedicated Server
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU 5148 @ 2.33GHz x86
512MB Ram
10GB Hard Drive
Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise
100MB Connection
Old 12/26/2007, 09:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
interesting!!!

good luck with your server
Old 12/26/2007, 10:09   #3

elite*gold: 20
First of all,what are your plans?If you plan to put in commands,there's no need to,there's already a hybridco,if you wan to put in lottery,no need to,COWs has it.
Old 12/26/2007, 22:59   #4

Sounds nice I think ill play it as soon as the hamachi is removed cause thing is anoying.
Old 12/27/2007, 02:13   #5

a stolen idea of conquer. why not play conquer? because conquer is official and more players are in it and less worry about the server is going down
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2007, 16:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebble View Post
a stolen idea of conquer. why not play conquer? because conquer is official and more players are in it and less worry about the server is going down
Because u can make conquer w/e you like it to be. Like Qonquer now they even have 3rd rb and they had offline tg before tq even had it. Superman archers and etc.
Old 12/28/2007, 20:21   #7

if you need help with your website, i can adminstrate it, i can make a really big badass with this website, i have a couple a phpbb website, and i know how to use the html, c++ and other codes, so if you want a style website, send me a PM and ill make something professional with this. i hope ull want and that we will be able to do something cool. If you want a exemple of what i can do with a phpbb website, take a look on this:

If you think i can help and if you want help, send me a pm, cya later, i hope XD
Old 12/29/2007, 17:55   #8

Its @commands or something like that ?
Old 12/29/2007, 22:12   #9

You said ,
"quote"just as a FYI for everyone, I am paying for this server out of my own money no one else is helping pay for it lol so you **** me off enough and i dont get donations i just shut it down""

which is complete and total bullshit
if you want players to join your server let them knows its DEDICATED and no matter what happens you will try your damdest to keep it going donations or not. i even considered this before seeing it on elitepvpers but, that little post threw me wayyy off.
Old 12/30/2007, 00:04   #10

must we pay for this servis
Old 12/30/2007, 02:48   #11

Dudes Its sad cause i bet there will be lag on server SERVER IS RLLY WEAK, U NEED TO IMPROVE IT hope you will succes with this project .Good Luck
Old 02/18/2008, 15:26   #12

links not working? the private server is still working? im on QONQUER atm but i want try an other server.
Old 02/18/2008, 17:04   #13

o yeeees a new server no 9,999,999 players!! it will be good^^.

im here for help you.but im not professional.

i will can report bugs^^
Old 02/18/2008, 20:11   #14

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Eh, No matter how you look at it all the major project idea's have been done and competeing with them is very futile due to their popularity status already.

HybridCO - PVP / Commands
COWS - PVP / Leveling (Somewhat)
Qonquer - Conquer Online (Better rates and the such)
XSCO - Up to date Conquer Online (Dunno the future or where this project is heading)

Theres honestly only 4 major servers who've coded outside the Cofuture, Coemu (or UCCO based), or any pre-coded servers, and thats XSCO, Qonquer, HybridCO and COWS. I doubt this server is one of them. Mostlikely this is just an opnion from what I've seen with all these servers, They'll die off eventually either due to the fact they don't care anymore, not enough players, instability, or not knowing how to code something and begging when nobody will give them their answer.
Old 02/20/2008, 18:27   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Eh, No matter how you look at it all the major project idea's have been done and competeing with them is very futile due to their popularity status already.

HybridCO - PVP / Commands
COWS - PVP / Leveling (Somewhat)
Qonquer - Conquer Online (Better rates and the such)
XSCO - Up to date Conquer Online (Dunno the future or where this project is heading)

Theres honestly only 4 major servers who've coded outside the Cofuture, Coemu (or UCCO based)something and begging when nobody will give them their answer.
QONQUER is a very good server but members are often stupid they create 5 or 6 maybe 7 characters so after server crash maybe 2 or 3 times per week without the server restart done by GMS when they want^^

so i think make a new server will refresh the game just a little. and i hope we will not have hackers or multi-characters creaters.