Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with loterry plz !

Discussion on Help with loterry plz ! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with loterry plz !

hi all am gonna try going loto my first time with the db i just found so is it possible to get 2 sok items like ring.boots e.tc and btw i heard the box's are diferrent colours so any can gimme a tip plz ty ^^
Old 12/21/2007, 20:57   #2

its all random for the most part
Old 12/21/2007, 20:59   #3

most poeple say take red/purple boxes...
but its random
Old 12/21/2007, 21:08   #4

items won in lottery as with socs or finding different types of super/elites come in cycles, your best bet is to watch what is being won and play when the winning is HOT. as to what box to choose its up to you, pick your favorite color if your want, because the color of the box doesnt determine what you will win (Hint: play when dbs in market are hard to find)

« DB Devil? | QoProxy »