Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need helps on second reborn quest.

Discussion on Need helps on second reborn quest. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Need helps on second reborn quest.

Hello guys, i wanted to know how much magic defence are needed to defence against santa 1,2,3 form attack. If you guys know please reply and help me. (List your magic defense and the damage satan did to you)
Ill be thankful for that.
Accept other guide on second reborn quest too

Old 12/19/2007, 16:50   #2

elite*gold: 20
What's your definition of "tank" if you mean satan hitting you one, i think you may need to have like pure +9,i heard that with a super+5 cap,super +4 bag,super+5 robe first stage damge 83,113 then 133,i may be wrong as i read about it a few months ago.

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2007, 03:03   #3

elite*gold: 0
oic thats hard for me lol ^^' ,thanks.

« i need a working huntign bot for patch 5006 | C# "invalid Expression" error »

Similar Threads
Third reborn quest and item?
07/26/2010 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 12 Replies
So ive seen a few servers with 3rd,4th and 5th reborn but theres no special item or anything, like you need the celestial stone and Exemption token for 1st and 2nd, i was wondering how would you make a quest for a rebirth? Also how would you make the item, so like the 2nd rebirth you can choose to do the quest or use the token... Also about the npc... i could the npc but i wouldnt be able to actually get you reborn.... I havent thought of any advantages of getting 3rd reborn.. Thanks :D
[HELP] Second reborn quest (CoEmu V2)
09/01/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 18 Replies
First to mention i created all the npcs that are needed for the second rb and the codes for it now i only need this: - Map ID of the second reborn map where u have to kill those big monsters and Satan - I want to know how i can require items instead of Money/Levels/CP's without defining the meaning of it like UID only Soo i wanna know what i have to use at a npc script if(CSocket.Client.CP's >= 100000 {
2nd Reborn Quest Help
06/09/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
On stage 2, how much is each monsters worth in heights?...(lords, bosses etc.)
2nd Reborn Quest
02/03/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Some might know this but some may not so please bare with me. 1.When killing hill spirits with a tro bring out your guard first sit build your stamina get bat ready to be called.Call spirit attack having your guard help.When its almost dead call your bat and finish it off ,this way you kill it faster and dont take the chance of your guard putting in killing blow. 2.When going after satan take a 125 or higher fire tao with you call satan let him hit satan so he tanks for you and then...
second reborn quest
01/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
im doin sec rb quest atm...and i create this topic to see what experiences u guys who already made, or still doin it, have. I've already found a nice topic including a map with coordinates of the boss's...i guess the chance to find one of the quest items of stage 1 (moss, dreamgrass, soularoma) is better if u kill the boss's.........u can find it here... http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...econd+reborn&s= :) so pls post all ur knowledge and experiences with this quest...which...