Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

non RB in 2ndRB map

Discussion on non RB in 2ndRB map within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/13/2007, 19:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horified View Post
2nd rb map is a free-to-pk map if im not wrong you only drop pots,you don't lose exp.
I think it's also safe to repair your gears at the npc there. I took off all my gears and killed myself a few times with another account, and nothing dropped. Perhaps it's like guild area where nothing drops but armors, so be careful, but it should be ok.
Old 12/13/2007, 20:30   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3r0y~J3nk1n$ View Post
I think it's also safe to repair your gears at the npc there. I took off all my gears and killed myself a few times with another account, and nothing dropped. Perhaps it's like guild area where nothing drops but armors, so be careful, but it should be ok.
Depending on what kind of gear it's usually not worth the risk, dura should last pretty long and you can just stay there a day or 2 and leave to repair then go back again.
Or maybe I'm just particularly cautious when it comes to my gear xD
Old 12/14/2007, 06:11   #18

elite*gold: 20
If you can chain there,then no problems,go lab 4 it would be alot faster for you.To avoid pkers,does the /break command still works for you?If it does,simply put that in your chatbox,whenever you see anyone,hit enter two times(One to enable chatbox,second to use the command).
Old 12/14/2007, 18:45   #19

im not worried about being pked-its a game and all i do is bot im AFK 99% of the time when im on so i deserve to get killed.lol