Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AutoMiner

Discussion on AutoMiner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation AutoMiner

Hi , could someone post here a link where i can download autominer, whick can drop ores ... i need it for getting gems . Some ppl saying this is **** , and noone mining now, but my frnd have used it and been mining for a week , he got 7 super gems , 10 refs and about 1000 normal now he is full super with socks

P.S. Sorry for mistakes.
Old 12/11/2007, 22:54   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
OK, their is a tool called COTobo and it has its ownsub section of "Hacks, Exploits and Tools". This is the only tool out atm which has all dropping features. It is currently not working so youll just have to wait for the update

Hiyoal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Best Autominer??
08/19/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Is there any autominers out there that are free to use? I just need it to keep certain ores and drop the rest. Are there any like that? If so can someone please link. I've tried using co2m8 but its kind of complicated for me.
AUTOMINER
01/11/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hello colleagues good night! Looking for a long time a program that can miner formerly used the COtobo But apparently he no longer works. I am Brazilian and I am using google translator, forgive me if any big mistakes. Well, I wonder if you know of any autominer that only keep the items in the gems and play out the gold, and if find a gem super, deslogue the character. If there is some in the forum, excuse me more not met. Can you help me?
tutorial for autominer and autominer itself
04/17/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
hello my friends i sent the auto miner to said that they didnt understand how to use it compelety so i made a tutorial just something basic but its fool proof i cant take credit for this autominer this was made by loco i just taking credit for the tutorial but what use is a tutorial without the program itself thanks...enjoy P.S if u need guides to any hack/bot pm me Nightyard's tutorial
Looking for an autominer
12/27/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I think it was for CO2 and it didn't use the CO2 client itself, i used it in Alpha.. it was had it's only little client, it also auto-leveled and a few more things, it could run minimized also, anyone know what it was? edit: nvm i think it was bjx, it had alot of features. you can close/delete this.