Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



DS/MS and Terato Question.

Discussion on DS/MS and Terato Question. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 1
DS/MS and Terato Question.

Ok so I was looking at the CO site and I was just looking for a list of the P1-P6(assuming this is highest grade). Yet it stops at P4 stuff, so I wanted to ask here. Since im still fairly getting back into this game.

Now I know this much Dragon Soul (From what im told)

Head is P5(tops)
Ring/Bracelet P4(tops)
Weapon and Armor P6(tops)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whats the top P for Necky/Bag,Boots,and Shield?
If there isn't any P for them, I guess I use Martial Soul highest level item?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other then that, why would you summon Terato Dragon in TC? Other then the fact theres no pk, any other reason to do it in Twin?
4Horsemen is offline  
Old   #2
 
CompacticCo's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 108
Other then that, why would you summon Terato Dragon in TC? Other then the fact theres no pk, any other reason to do it in Twin?[/QUOTE]

Spawning it after maintenance in TwinCity could lead to merchants dropping stuff. Potential win here..
CompacticCo is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
bugging terato dragon!
08/31/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
hi guys ! in my server many players are bugging the terato dragon ! bug means : make it unable to attack to do any thing ! it just heals it self some times :pimp::handsdown: i was wondering if any one can give me clues =/ or teach me how to do it step by step please =D well thinks in advence ! ill really apreciate some help :) ;)
[Question]Terato Dragon on 5165..
07/29/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
ok i even seen theres thread for terato dragon.. but NO Guide for it meaning what im saying is elitepvpers - Search Results no thread related to inputting the dragon on your source or client or whatever. so wonder if someone can come out with a following guide on how to input them o.o for 5165 servers.
Terato Dragon stuck
06/28/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Anyone knows something about this?
Terato Dragon 5017
06/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
heLLo , User's , I Can add Terato Dragon in Patch 5017 ?
[ADD] Terato Dragon?
06/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
So, I think I have a way to add this crazy bastard. But anyone know what his Mech ID would be? With that piece of the puzzle I may be able to stick him in my PServer. I decrypted the Monster.dat but that info if useless. Nothin there pretains to his Mech ID...I think at least.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.