Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Downgrade Co client to work for Sv?

Discussion on Downgrade Co client to work for Sv? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Downgrade Co client to work for Sv?

i have client 4356 is there a way to downgrade to 4354 to make it work with script vessel?????

any help is great
Old 11/27/2007, 16:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
sure just take the 4354 patch and patch it again, then make a shortcut to ur Conquer.exe not play.exe, and then on that shortcut open properties and u add blacknull to one of the adresses so that it wont auotpatch.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Get SRO-DB Bot to work with zszc 1.677 client
07/22/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
I got the bot to work here's what I did plane and simple. 1. Download patch 1.677 from zszc. heres the link its from the launcher itself http://www.multiupload.com/ZWNXSTR0WO 2. on the .rar file that you've downloaded, there are 3 files on it. Just extract the one with file name ZSZCPatch_1.677.exe on your zszc folder nothing else. meaning your still using the 1.676 sro_client and Launcher. 3. After it is Extracted run the patch. 4. run bot the usual way that works for you (I use...
DEKARON CLIENT DOES NOT WORK
07/11/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi I have a problem I can not log on to the client server game after consumed belts which formed part of working in Enterprise Manager are not included in the game client in the file "cast and sesion after I changed it as written in the guide or maybe someone knows what to do I will be grateful for the help already two weeks on this I'm sitting on the great pleasure I send ss pograł here as it looks for me thank you in advance for your help. sorry for my English
client rollback/downgrade
05/31/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
(Multiclient) + NO Dc Client 1.40 100% work
01/14/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Cracked Client Version: 1.40 Features: Zoom Hack // No DC // Multiclient // Swear Filter Works with ISrobot and Tbot NO_DC_1.40.rar Thanks
New Client 100% WORK 100% CLEAN
10/11/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 117 Replies
:)hey guys i have new client and im botting right now plz scan it on ur own i dont want to waste time anymore^^ have to go work bye here is the link:RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting if any questions i will answer later bye now:)