I won't be here from 12-18-07 to 1-05-08. Hiyoal will still be here and he will finish the Auto Fighters, Auto Talker, Auto XP Trainer , and Auto Skill Trainer.
Our estimate is that the Hack Pack will be released around 1-10-08 - 1-20-08
is this going to be a free program or will we have to pay for it? i think it looks wonderful but that would be a lot of work for a free program so i'm just wondering
yea it will be free but we might make a CO Hack Pack Platinum Edition and we will charge some CO money for it
If you are serious here.. (which I seriously hope not, but with some ppl you just never know) you would have to get the permission of the authors of all tools / hacks included in "your" pack to sell their otherwise free tools as part of your pack.
i know but that is not going to happened in the few first weeks because i am to lazy and i really don't wanna make a platinum edition it's just a thought.
i know but that is not going to happened in the few first weeks because i am to lazy and i really don't wanna make a platinum edition it's just a thought.
scuty_bad_boy@
o, those download buttons are suppose to make u frustrated
it makes u like an idiot keep clicking on it
then it makes u complains here
and then probably u will be laugh for not reading some of the posts because it mention many times its not OUT yet
K.O.S Hack's 08/19/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 30 Replies Many People looking for the Hack for K.O.S..
Here it is i release now..
If you are interested just PM my Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Here's the proof :
http://www.mypicx.com/uploadimg/895867868_0417201 0_1.jpg
http://www.mypicx.com/uploadimg/713097202_0417201 0_2.jpg
http://www.mypicx.com/uploadimg/777461272_0417201 0_3.jpg
Testing's hack's 08/15/2010 - WarRock - 5 Replies Hello everybody! I am a new one and I can circulate all over the forums to post this great hack: D I will not hide you, I registered only to post this hack and I'll post more later
Sorry, I did not screen because it is not compatible with my version = (but I know it works because my brother played with ^ ^
the download link: Testing hack.rar ... at uploaded.to - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ...
And Virustotal: VirusTotal - Free Online...
No More BAN for HACK'S!!!! 08/11/2010 - 4Story - 17 Replies Hello
Few day's ago I get ban for hack's in 4StoryPL. I have a question: what kind of hacks Admin's can see?? I used: one hit, speed, unbesiegbar, and in skillhack that's values:919, 905, 922, 913, 911, 1313, 912 and 920 (2x more money when we sold item in NPC)
They see what damage I made or I doesn't get any damages?
What kind of hack they can see?