Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BotJailed

Discussion on BotJailed within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/24/2007, 00:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalan_Jalan View Post
How did you manage to get botjailed 3 times?

In case you weren't using any bots and were caught by the automatic system (like, when dropping things in mid-air), you can also try writing an e-mail to TQ's service, but don't expect too much. If they answer (rare), it will take ages.
They will say that you were warned not to drop items in the air, and won't help you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abo3liii View Post
I already payed 10 dbs before lol , its my 4th time right now i cant get out but if there anything that can make me get out of there
and about i got bj 3 times , on the exp pot event i got caught botlvl in MC 2 times and 1 time by using speedhack -.-
mine water-war-tro 128-130-122
Quote:
my char is 130-130-126 tro-war-tro ffs!!!
HELP I WANNA GO OUT OF BOTJAIL I BOTJAILED 3 TIMES CANT PAY DBS!!!!! EVEN CANT PAY 10
JUST ANY 1 GOT FIX FOR THAT TO GET OUT OF botjail !!
plx plx plx
Posts don't match up...
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfIWasAmish View Post
No, there isn't one. So calm down. Next time, don't bot. Or bot where I do, NOT IN THE OPEN.
Use auto-dc so you don't get busted. It's a must for botting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackforLive View Post
dude your so f*u*k*d
Yeah, he knows.
Old 11/29/2007, 11:15   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3r0y~J3nk1n$ View Post
They will say that you were warned not to drop items in the air, and won't help you.
i already botjailed that tro-war-tro too hahaha but it wasnt mine i hacked it from some1 but didnt know the info so botjailed it and after i did he gaved me the info so i just need my char back !!!
my water-war-tro !!!!!!!! xo i need to auto dc or w.e ?
Old 11/29/2007, 11:19   #18

Sucks for you.
Old 11/29/2007, 11:47   #19

Quote:
I already payed 10 dbs before lol , its my 4th time right now i cant get out but if there anything that can make me get out of there
and about i got bj 3 times , on the exp pot event i got caught botlvl in MC 2 times and 1 time by using speedhack -.-
mine water-war-tro 128-130-122
Start lvl 1 noobie non rb and go bird city to cry plvl dam noob. Maybe in 3years u will have strong char again

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataro View Post
Water-Warrior-Trojan is THE best Trojan Combo. Reflect 1st of all Owns, Every CO player knows that, And Stigma, 130% dmg, Equals too having 2 Extra Super Dragon Gems. Say you deal 5000 dmg average, Now u'll deal 6500 dmg, Big difference Instead abo3liii, Aim for 130-130-130, And you'll really have great HP as well as the great damage
In fact, sdg attack increase actues over your basic attack but stig actues over all your attack. So stig increase loads more ur attack than two extra sdg. And of course is best trojan combo nowadays.
Old 11/29/2007, 11:51   #20

Dont use V3NOm moron
Old 12/12/2007, 11:40   #21

are that gonna work if i installed the old patch and get out with db?

If I installed old patch can pay 1 db to get out?
Old 12/13/2007, 14:33   #22

maybe try delete your char and make same named char and use restore function on co netpage and hope :/
Old 12/13/2007, 15:34   #23

elite*gold: 20
What that would do is get back your lvl 1 noob account,although there's a VERY SLIM chance of what he said would happen.
Old 12/13/2007, 18:43   #24

u should think about this before u start boting