Again I cannot creat an account with the account creator
Edit:
I've changed the IP to the new one as patch 005 in the site:
98.197.128.177
but it says i need to get new accunt creation cause the pack's he sends are unknown
Did you download the one I just posted? If not download that. If so, PM me your username and Account Name.
still the acount maker and when i try to register on forum both dont work it gives SQL error on the forum and the account maker same problem as the guy above well anyways i was wondering if you could make an account for me pm me please
Yeah. I'm getting the same. The SQL Error. I also can't make an account because when I used that one guy's IP address, it still gives me the packets unknown. Aww mauism. I feel sorry for you. You have to deal with all these problems.. Well.. GOGO! You can do it! (I sound so lame.. -_-)
EDIT: Oh yeah. And I can't register for forums either. :P Ty.
this program is full bugs i cant even make it to start, i downloaded patch 1.6 or 6, what ever the newest is. when i open the zip file and install it i run play and it just crashes, so can't create a character or run the server. Also i have windows vista i think that why it crashes.
AcidCO, The best freaking server ever (Hey, I coded HybridCO!) 03/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 65 Replies Our (Ultimation/Stu and I) server has finally launched and now is in the testing phase. Currently is is purely pvp, but anyone is welcome to come join in on the testing.
I previously coded HybridCO (yes all 2 generations) and he (Ultimation) previously coded COWS. Now we've teamed up to code one super-great server. Seriously, we're using our on source, don't believe us? We're using the client for 5035, know any sources that work with that client?
You can visit us and signup at
AcidCO -...
server prvt like hybridco 08/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies huh..i'm looking for a co prvt like a hybridco...no lvling...just use command to get item or go to another place...i looking prvt server like thats..any suggestion?
Help!HybridCO 07/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies Hellow!I am a member of privete server HybridCo and i wanna know why the server is down and site si forbiden !! i need some andswers please ! That is a funny and cool server!Its the only privete server hwo have fun!!
sorry for my english!