can some1 tell me where to download the client and patch cuz when i try logging in it says loading please wait then never comes back ..... i might did something wrong so any1 can gimme all links thx
r u a pro noob? lol everything u need is on the Hybrid Website... u ever thought to check there?
-.- I do and I have the patch but its says loading please wait and stay's like that for ever so i always need to restard comp but before it was comming 2 sec after
-.- I do and I have the patch but its says loading please wait and stay's like that for ever so i always need to restard comp but before it was comming 2 sec after
that doesnt mean u need the patches.. its something wrong with ur files in ur folder.
Account Creater is back up.
There already is a server status checker, right when you open conquer...Also the server status checker underneath the Server on the client. (You know, the thing that changes color on the client, that indicated weather its offline, busy, online..and stuff)
There probably will be some more lagg. But that's cause we don't have dedicated. We're trying to get another server right now, but this person atm is not home. So once we get in contact, we might get a new server.
i get the message that it is online
when i want to connect.
it says:
Error: Connecting with HybridCO has been interrupted. Please Re-Log in!
what must i do ?
AcidCO, The best freaking server ever (Hey, I coded HybridCO!) 03/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 65 Replies Our (Ultimation/Stu and I) server has finally launched and now is in the testing phase. Currently is is purely pvp, but anyone is welcome to come join in on the testing.
I previously coded HybridCO (yes all 2 generations) and he (Ultimation) previously coded COWS. Now we've teamed up to code one super-great server. Seriously, we're using our on source, don't believe us? We're using the client for 5035, know any sources that work with that client?
You can visit us and signup at
AcidCO -...
server prvt like hybridco 08/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies huh..i'm looking for a co prvt like a hybridco...no lvling...just use command to get item or go to another place...i looking prvt server like thats..any suggestion?
Help!HybridCO 07/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies Hellow!I am a member of privete server HybridCo and i wanna know why the server is down and site si forbiden !! i need some andswers please ! That is a funny and cool server!Its the only privete server hwo have fun!!
sorry for my english!