Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> 2nd Rb 130 WAR Tornado ASAP

Discussion on S> 2nd Rb 130 WAR Tornado ASAP within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking S> 2nd Rb 130 WAR Tornado ASAP

S> Arch-Tro-War 130-130-130 On Tornado Server

This Great Character comes with full info, It has a good record on the server,
and the server itself is pretty good, no massive idiots, and mostly english speaking people which is good :P

The gears are not so great, but this is what I have

HeadGear: Earrings (S) +5 Sdg
Necklace: Super +3
Armor: Super+4 SDG
Ring: Super +2
Boots: Super +3
Fan: Super +5 2 Socket
Tower: Elite 1 socket

He Also has a Spare super 120 armor in wh u can use for Tower
But also, has some valuable items in wh

He has a high enough Prof to use Club and wand Club is lvl 14 giving +2% atk

Reason for selling? I actually just verrrry recently got this character, and now just realized how much time im wasting on this game, so yeah, im quitting for sure
I Only Accept Paypal, My Email is

Pm me or add me on My email for any offers, THANKS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HELP ME ASAP PLEASE!!!!!
12/11/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
When people register on my website and try to log in or even Make a mannequin When it goes to the loading screen it says Connection Innturped etccc!! THIS is annoying PLEASE help me people cant get in or anything and i cannot find the sollution to it Please i need this help RREEEAALL bad
need help asap
10/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hi i need help i go to my server put it up can i can not login it just stays on the login screen and someone told me thats it is my ip so can someone look my packetprocessor > pastebin - collaborative debugging tool mastersock > pastebin - collaborative debugging tool and help will be good and if they can add me on msn would be good to
i need help asap
03/27/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
hello guys i am a little confused ok i do not have the a6 client when i go to like beast or anyp-server and download it i open with> winrar but when i go to extract it says i need a password where do i get a password at???? is there anyway other program i can open it with
HELP plz ASAP!!!!!!!!
09/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi ive been getting realy anouyed ive been trying to download bots and hacks so i click on the thing at the bottom of the post save it and download it but when i click open some thin pops up saying windows cannot open thin file: and a whole bunch of othere shit. some one plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rtfm:: rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::mad::mad::mad::mad:: mad::mad::mad::mad::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:: pimp: