, I'm leveling it up to 120 now though, I use Paypal, make a cheap offer , i'll be atleast 3 shotting birds, I am now, I might be 2 shotting birds at 120 but yeah Wonders Pharos
my arch is 127, Full super, bound tho, and +3,
Wonders/Pharos, Crazy mets in bi, metscroll in 10-15 mins, supers and elites within 30 mins of Elf apes spawn at 2nd map ac , Pm me if your interested, Full info
Buying a nice Character [ real money ] 09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies hey guys,
I'm back on the Forums and looking for a new char to start over again. Please note that I will only pay with real money ( transaction, bank to bank ). Im looking for a good char, atleast 101 +, with good Set, FF. I'm not looking for any char that has Lightning as sub build. I will only use MM or you go first.
So for all again:
101 +, Fullfarmed
NOT verified
No Lightning
MM or you first
Buying 130+ Siz Character 12/04/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies Offering Various Accounts 110+, Will go first if you have +rep.
Any Negative rep posters will be ignored.
Buying any 130 lvl character 02/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies hello i want one 130 lvl character and i am ready to pay him cash in USD through my paypal account please let me know if u want to sell your character.
please contact me on my mail address [email protected]
but before that login with your conquer registered email id to my website with full address like if u have registered gmail or hotmail .. then login like this [email protected] or [email protected]
My Website
( www.geocities.com/dhcpnet )
thanks
Buying 102+ character by Dil 10/03/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies well as the title says, i will buy any 102+ character(2moons US of course) except segnale. I will buy it for Dil, i need the character on Abaddon and i will pay u on Abaddon aswell.
Waiting ur offers.