Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Dragonballs Storm Server

Discussion on Buying Dragonballs Storm Server within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Dragonballs Storm Server

Hi i would like to buy some cheap dragonballs for storm server out of my paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying 2 pure ninjas 130-130-130+ on storm
07/05/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
ninjas should be with super gears 2 socket offer the price here or email me :):pimp:
Buying Dragonballs on classic server!!!
02/27/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
I am buying dragonballs/gears on classic>Liberty server. I will pay $2.50 per dragonball and will pay $2 per db for gear (Ex. Super 2-soc bow no gems = 10dbs so I'd pay $20). I am also looking for an archer non-rb 130. PM me or post here. You can also send my an instant message. My ID for both AIM and Yahoo is "bluice486". I am online almost 18hrs a day so its easy to get ahold of me!
Trading Runescape Powerleveling for conquer dragonballs(storm server)
08/31/2009 - Runescape Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, I will be powerleveling your accounts on Runescape for Dragonballs on conquer 2.0 (storm server only). It will work like this. You send me what you want leveled up and how many dbs you will give, if its enough i will powerlevel you for the dbs, I will even powerlevel you before u give me the dbs. I'm hoping you will give a good enough price not a nooby one like 1-99 runecrafting for 1 db. Send your price and powerlevel needs to this thread (plus your email) or send to...
Trading dragonballs for runescape mils server meteor
01/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Im trading the following for runescape mils, 1 db per 1 runescape mil, and offer for items: 13 dbs super 2 soc 2 srg +5 lvl 110 blade elite 2 soc +3 lvl 40 pzn blade