Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Accounts on Private Servers!

Discussion on Selling Accounts on Private Servers! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Accounts on Private Servers!

Well I am Selling accounts First is LastCo - I have a Trojan 3rd Rb 143 lvl, Full + 10 - 7 , Earl.
TrueBlood Server- King Ranking - 152 Maxed leveld Full +15 -7 255, +12 Garment, 2 sock "cup" teir 5 which is better than 1,2,3,4 etc. Teir 1 Fan and towers better than the Normal ones. This account has it all. Used to be PM everything is maxed out with everyskills and also have Scatter,Superman,You name it.. and a Secret Skill hidden.
Also Selling a Renegade Co Full + 12 135's gears and 3rd Rb,
I also have a talisman Co account level 255 Maxed out Full +15 - 7 255 +12 garment and 2 soc cup IF you want to buy any of these acocunts Just leave a post or Contact me Aim or msn Aim-xxalex6085xx and Il take Other servers chars or money or IRL money and we will see how we can work this
Old 08/31/2010, 13:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 130
I might be interested in the Trueblood char,but i cant find the server on xtremetop100
Old 08/31/2010, 17:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
I might be interested in the Trueblood char,but i cant find the server on xtremetop100
yeah it is
Old 09/07/2010, 20:57   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well Well,

That was not a smart move on you're part there selling that account Zeus213
The only account that has a secret skill which aint that secret for one is The*Legacy
King status gave you away also but anyway that account is surely locked now since there staff know about it but hey you're mistake ^^