Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP CPS ALL SERVERS

Discussion on CHEAP CPS ALL SERVERS within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP CPS ALL SERVERS

Hello all, I am able to credit CPS and am selling at a flat price of 165 USD per 21500 CPS. I accept Paypal sent as 'money for friends or family' with a note attached specifying for digital goods (intangible items), Or binance. I will NOT be giving any CPS before receiving money.

People ask frequently how I'm able to get these CPS and still sell for cheaper than TQ so just send me message and we can discuss.

*Note- These are NOT any sort of fraudulent or illegal CPS.

Contact info:

Best Way -> Email
Phone- +212 777-513-491 <-don't call me

Tags
all servers, cheap, cps, instant, safe