Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DontLookDown <-- can he be trusted? Feedbacks please :)

Discussion on DontLookDown <-- can he be trusted? Feedbacks please :) within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DontLookDown <-- can he be trusted? Feedbacks please :)

DontLookDown <-- claims he did a wire transfer to my bank account after i gave him access to half my stuffs and demanded full info to everything else before i verified the payment, i didn't agree of course and he claims he would reverse his wire transfer (i think he didn't even send anything to begin with) after which he refuses to return the items under his possession which have not been paid for and threatens me with that. I am half inclined to believe that he's a scammer.
Anyone had any deals with him before and how did it go for you?
Old 03/25/2010, 12:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He want to make deal with me in the same way ....and i think he is a scammer so dont trust him!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2010, 12:17   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I sold him a Second Reborn fire taoist last month he asked me to do it almost the same way as you guys have said up there.. in the end i didnt care so i went for it, it worked out in the end, he sent cash i got it.
Old 03/25/2010, 12:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I feel special, Asking for feedback on me, Awsome. Crew, I didnt trust you from the start, So don't you get involved.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2010, 12:47   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DontLookDown and you didnt want to trade by Middle-man ( admin or moderator of Elite-Pvpers ) , so i think you try scam me , i send our talk to the Moderator of ElitePvper , and he said same thing.. dont trade with you or use e-bay/middle man ..
Old 03/25/2010, 14:41   #6

yea Mutilation I'm so gonna take the advice of someone with negative rep lolz
Old 03/26/2010, 02:56   #7

He's truly a big scammer, don't ever trade with him unless you want to lose money or your chars!!
Old 03/27/2010, 16:54   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnr View Post
DontLookDown <-- claims he did a wire transfer to my bank account after i gave him access to half my stuffs and demanded full info to everything else before i verified the payment, i didn't agree of course and he claims he would reverse his wire transfer (i think he didn't even send anything to begin with) after which he refuses to return the items under his possession which have not been paid for and threatens me with that. I am half inclined to believe that he's a scammer.
Anyone had any deals with him before and how did it go for you?
Read the rules, and newly updated rules on scammer accusations:

If you've followed the established trade guidelines, you can take action if you have been scammed.