Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

T> World of Warcraft account for Conquer Online

Discussion on T> World of Warcraft account for Conquer Online within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
T> World of Warcraft account for Conquer Online

I have a lvl 80 elemental shaman almost full 245 and it has epic flying mount.
450 JC and 450 enchanting. He has almost all PVE gems. Lots of stuff in bank probably worth around 2k more gold.
Also included in the account is a lvl 80 paladin. Not much on him, never bothered playing him.
A lvl 39 warrior twink is also included. He is almost fully twinked, just missing pedulum of doom. Attempting to become the first lvl 39 to get sea turtle.
Send me an offer to .
Old 03/22/2010, 23:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
The chars are on Ner'zhul server. And paladin is 450 blacksmith and 450 Miner with Epic flying mount.

BUMP!