Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrior King and Archer With epic in new server

Discussion on Warrior King and Archer With epic in new server within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warrior King and Archer With epic in new server

Closed
Old 11/29/2021, 03:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Lowest price for the archer?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Full +12 Set Epic Ninjas, King Epic Jiang and Chi!
02/17/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
I am selling a King Account in new server with Epic Jiang Score of 62k and All Chi Rank Top 10. Account comes with Full +12 Permed p7 Gears which includes armor, hood, ring, necklace, boots, fan, tower, crop, steed with 33k lineage, as well as +12 Ninja Epics Weapons P7 Permed. So full set. I would rather want to sell account as whole. This is a king Account in a new server so you will rule the server and win all pk tournaments and GW and Ctf! I am willing to do a Middleman...
EPIC EPIC EPIC Metin2 Sektion Unterhaltung EPIC EPIC EPIC
08/18/2012 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Hey, ihr habt Langeweile? Ihr wollt Unterhaltung? Was lustig oder dummes zum lachen sehen? Da habt ihr sie : Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies Es wird über Verschlüsselungen geredet dann auf einmal über private Sachen oder dann kommt einer und behauptet der Guide ohne download wäre ein Virus und so dummes zeug halt.
S> Ninja-Warrior-Fire / Ninja-Warrior-Trojan / Water-Archer-Archer
02/14/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 7 Replies
Rules: I won't give any screenshots, I can show the characters on CO. I won't sell to any noob. I don't have any good reputation, but I don't have bad reputation either and I've been using elitepvpers for years, so this means that I WON'T sell the characters to a new member, with no good reputation. I will give all the characters security info after receiving the payment. All of them have a few money and all the items in WH worth about 5 dbs, I'd say. This auction starts for 300$, by...
S> Fire-Fire and Archer-Warrior-Archer, Server Phoenix
04/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Fire Tao Info 1st Reborn 120-130 (S)Cap +4 level 112 (S)Bag +4 level 112 (S)Bracelet +4 level 115 (S)Backsword +4 SPG SPG level 125 (E)Amour +4 SPG level 120 (S)Boots +4 level 120 (S)Fan +4
S> 2nd RB Female Archer Archer-Trojan-Archer 130-130-112
09/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, im selling an Archer-Trojan-Archer female account who has the ability to use chain cyclone which is awesome for plvling. She currently has 236Pot with her mentor on and w/o her on she has 210 potency (for a lvl 112 archer this is great). As i mentioned before she is lvl 130-130-112. Now for her gear: Ears Super +5 SDG lvl 112 Necky Super +5 SDG lvl 112 Ring Super +6 SDG lvl 110 Bow Super +6 2xSDG lvl 110 Coat Super +6 2xSDG lvl 112 Boots Super +6 SDG lvl 110 Miraculous Gourd Good...