Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full 5017 Source - Website - Client + Loader!

Discussion on Full 5017 Source - Website - Client + Loader! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Full 5017 Source - Website - Client + Loader!

Selling a source version 5017. Classic source. Based on Redux and Dream's Conquer source.
This comes with fully working Website (HTML/PHP) with paypal integration worked into the database (instant payments to characters)
*Included in website files is the Launcher folder (Upload patch, goes direct to Launcher.exe in client)

Unlike Dream Conquer, this source has all the bugs fixed and is ready for a stable gameplay.
I'm not going to list max level, max item, max rb since they can be VERY EASILY configured. Source code is ready to handle max level 140, max item +12 and max 2 rb.

Compared to that $100 source others are selling, this source addressed:

- Nobility is completely fixed and functions properly.
- Player to player trading has been fixed.
- Many save issues that caused rollbacks (people losing their plusses, sockets or their items completely) have been fixed.
- Friends packets have been fixed.
- Hard to catch crash caused by a faulty packet has been fixed.
- All the events had issues, all of them have been fixed. (Including GuildWar gates being stuck)
- VIP issues such as sometimes not picking up items have been fixed.
- Training ground has been fixed.
- Dynamic maps are functional and are completely fixed.
- Training grounds are balanced and fixed.
- Fixed gender specific garments being able to be worn by any gender, causing invisible characters.
- Damage system has been completely fixed and balanced. It's not using TQ's damage calculations but using a much more balanced system.
- And many more that you will not notice at first sight but is important to give you that nostalgic feeling of a classic server.

The server implements:

- Simple lottery system (also has a complex one with configureable rates with item groups, can activate which ever you want)
- Auto donation rewarding system
- VIP System (and a VIP Halo)
- Online points and Vote points.
- Guild War Halos
- Unmatched logging system that will help you find assholes/abusers
- Weapon cosmetics, armour garments + cool garments

Quests + Bosses:

-Moonbox, Labs + Bosses all working perfectly
-Global announcements for all bosses (Wayne, CleansingDevil, SnowBanshee)
-Plenty of Quests ready to go

PVP:

-Daily TCWar (apart from sunday)
-Guildwar + guild beast working perfectly
-DeathMatch, top class etc.

This is a source + database / website that has been operational for over 1 year and has been constantly updated, fixed + modified during that time. I am happy to provide information to the correct buyer about the servers income in that time frame.

DO NOTE: For an extra amount of $200 - I will include a Fullscreen + AntiCheat + Proper server time loader to suit the buyers IP!

So what is included?
-Complete Source files
-Complete website files
-Complete database, ready to go
-(Optional $200) Client files, INCLUDING Fullscreen + Anticheat + Proper server time loader for client!

Contact me:
If this is something that interests you, please do not hesitate in contacting me on Discord - I will most likely check there much more than on here.

THIS IS MY ONLY DISCORD ACCOUNT - DO NOT GET SCAMMED BY RANDOM PEOPLE

Discord tag: Keeler#9828
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenie1.jpg (385.1 KB, 342 views)
File Type: jpg screenie2.jpg (723.1 KB, 343 views)
File Type: jpg screenie3.jpg (706.2 KB, 350 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2021, 03:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi bro, I'm interested. I sent you a friend request on discord.

#EDIT

I've purchased the source from Keeler and it has been one of the best sources I've ever seen. It was 3x better than I expected and his developer friend helped me set everything up from start to finish. It's definitley one of the best 5017 sources out there. Im currently running the server with a VPS and it's very stable and bugless for the most part. Really good work on the source. I'm really happy, thank you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/27/2021, 04:37   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is trash lol
Old 05/27/2021, 21:47   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by codytowers View Post
This is trash lol
i dont see you have better source ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2021, 16:44   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Seems interesting I have sent you a friends request on discord as well
Old 10/01/2023, 14:36   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

welcome
Old 12/08/2023, 14:17   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Tried to add you on discord, Would be interested in knowing more information about this offer.

Tags
5017, conquer online, private server, source