Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Programing Hacks!!

Discussion on Programing Hacks!! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Programing Hacks!!

i need Guide for programing hacks and cheats for conquer private server even just a litte guide so i can learn by myself in the future!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Programing] what is the best programing launguage
10/31/2010 - CO2 Programming - 19 Replies
hi i am willing to learn a new programming launguage to create bots witch i will post for free useing so if you can please tell me what is the best one to learn i will start learning it as soon as possible i allready know a bit about VB
Programing Proxy problem.
11/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 36 Replies
Hi, I'm Building my own proxy from scratch in VB. Till now Its decrypting/encrypting packets and makes a log of them. Now I'm ready to build a send packet function, but I got to a dead end which I can't figure out. My function builds a sit packet and sends it. Heres an example how it looks like before its encrypted and send. How I build the packet:
kal packets Problems: welcome package and login [programing]
09/26/2007 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
Hi I'm trying to understand the the Kal clients packets, but i don't get it :'( Here i will relase what i have got and understand, but there are some thinks that i don't understand. I hope someone can help me ^^ I think here are some talented programmer, who already made reverse engineering with kal and can maybe help me ^^ Some explanations: 1) is meaning, that i send something from the client to the server
Request for programing help
05/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Well ass all of we know the auto lvl doent work i use to lvl whit COPartner but now its freez. Ill try to crack it but i need some help hehe if anyone can give me and idea of how to do it or any source ty hope elitepvpers ll join togetter to do this crack lol by the way im not good programer so i need so much help
Request for programing help
05/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Well ass all of we know the auto lvl doent work i use to lvl whit COPartner but now its freez. Ill try to crack it but i need some help hehe if anyone can give me and idea of how to do it or any source ty hope elitepvpers ll join togetter to do this crack lol by the way im not good programer so i need so much help