Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Several PH7 -7 +12 items with a price of 50$ each in EU server Storm

Discussion on Several PH7 -7 +12 items with a price of 50$ each in EU server Storm within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Several PH7 -7 +12 items with a price of 50$ each in EU server Storm

The items are:

Windwalker headgear
Windwalker armor
Windwalker weapon 1
Windwalker weapon 2

Spear
Bow

Taoist headgear
Taoist armor
Taoist bag

Boots
Heavyring

Fan
Tower
Crop
Wings
Steed

See image:

In the process of selling I won't go first and I don't trust any middleman, if you don't agree to this we can try another verified method but I won't name it here, because it can come over as advertising.

If interested PM me, I have Skype and Discord.
Attached Images
File Type: png ServerStormItems.PNG (182.8 KB, 32 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Several PH7 -7 +12 items with a price of 50$ each
09/26/2019 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
The items are: Windwalker headgear Windwalker armor Windwalker weapon 1 Windwalker weapon 2 Spear Bow
[Buying] Several Designs for several Youtube Channels
05/02/2017 - Artist Trading - 2 Replies
Hey dear Artists! I am looking for someone that is willing to do some stuff for my Youtube Channels (yes multiple). I am looking for logos, Channel banner & Channel Profile Pictures for my Channels. We can talk more over a discord Server as soon the first connection is established via this forum. Payment would be around 100€ but could easily be 200€ depending on how good the work is going to be! Payment can be in Paypal or BTC.
[Trading] +12 Ph7 -7 Epic Trojan for Assassin +12 Ph7
10/03/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I'm looking for an Assassin +12 ph7 Set. My trojan weapons are Cross Sabers x2 +12 Ph7 ( One is Psn) Willing to negotiate on the trade. Let me know what you have to offer.
[Buying] +12 Ph7 Pirate/Tao Set
09/02/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 7 Replies
As stated in the title, i'm looking to buy Pirate or Tao set +12 ph7/6. Payment could be either CPs or USD. Your Preference. I Also have gears to trade if you are interested, check my Selling thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/conquer-online-2 -trading/2306935-12-monk-beads-12-vest-more-neptun e-pluto.html Leave comments or skype below. And i'll contact you asap.