Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CP's, Silver, and Much More! For [Galaxy]->Venus/[New Era]->SkyFlame Merged Servers!

Discussion on CP's, Silver, and Much More! For [Galaxy]->Venus/[New Era]->SkyFlame Merged Servers! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CP's, Silver, and Much More! For [Galaxy]->Venus/[New Era]->SkyFlame Merged Servers!

Hello, I am looking for reputable sellers who have an excellent trading history with positive feedback and a great reputation. Sellers with excellent trading history on this forum for Conquer Online 3 that have the ability to supply the following servers listed below with Items, CP's, or Silvers. Please respond to this thread with your available offers and I will get back to you. I have already purchased VIP4 from the user, "nowiamcrazy" if anyone would like to validate me as a previous buyer.

[New Era]->SkyFlame
[Galaxy]->Venus

Acceptable payment methods: PayPal, FaceBook Money Transfer, TQ Point Card/Credit CP to your account.

Sellers without any reputation or trade history will not be considered for any trade that is considered to be of high-value. Until trust has been established between a first-time seller and myself, I will only be acknowledging serious offers from those who are already verified/reputable on E-PvP. Any other response to this thread without trading history will be low on my priority list.

Thanks, I appreciate everyone who stopped in to read my thread and I hope to find some really amazing suppliers that can benefit me in the future with the items I need while saving me much money as well!

Let the trades begin,

CentallyMcallenged
Old 07/28/2019, 20:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
If anyone has some to trade, I am currently interested in buying at the moment.