Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Era Server Windwalker

Discussion on New Era Server Windwalker within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Era Server Windwalker

Looking to buy Gold/Cps or items if anyone has any located in the server I posted above. Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CIProject - WindWalker new server private conquer
05/19/2017 - CO2 PServer Archive - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, We're proud to announce the first and only server to fully implement every single feature, event, class, etc exactly as they are on the official conquer servers. For an entire list of features, you can always visit **LINK REMOVED**, but here is a summary anyhow All character classes and spells First and second reborn, reincarnation Dragon Souls, refineries, accessories, steeds, mounts, etc All new Maps, monsters, and bosses (ex: sea of death, level 5 house, etc) Achiement...
Selling account Nature- thunder nin-windwalker-windwalker 130-130-135
04/28/2017 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my account on Nature-Thunder he's nin Ww Ww 135 all bound gear +7 2 doc talis +5-6 rest none of that actual gear is soced I was working on my warrior more but he's vip 3 $400 away from vip 4 it's a decent account some ok mounts and games lvl 4 house he also has bound +8 katana only one in wh and bound nin gears and some bound war gears taking offer for cps on Nature-Thunder would let him go for the right amount