Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duke/Prince full epic Jiang, all correct yellow chi nin for sale

Discussion on Duke/Prince full epic Jiang, all correct yellow chi nin for sale within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Duke/Prince full epic Jiang, all correct yellow chi nin for sale

As the title states. I have a duke in some Prince in most servers around 4 bil donations. Fixed Jiang all epic bt built, all yellow but one purple in phoenix corrected stats chi also bt built. Full epic +12 all permed p7 nin for sale. Skype me for negotiations. Pm me for my Skype.

Tags
break, bt, chi, epic, ninja

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Account for sale prince and duke
08/18/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
selling prince 2.5 billion donation. 390 on phex immunty build +12 crop +7 boots silver cup server royal skype yosetd duke good chi
[Selling] prince and duke for sale
08/17/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
selling 2 accounts. prince with 2.5 billion donation, +12 crop, silver cup, good chi, server royal comes with 100dbs worth of stuff on it duke with 500million donation, very good chi. server dragon_war/shadow_clone server. skype yosetd to see it
WTS Full +12 Set Epic Ninjas, King Epic Jiang and Chi!
02/17/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
I am selling a King Account in new server with Epic Jiang Score of 62k and All Chi Rank Top 10. Account comes with Full +12 Permed p7 Gears which includes armor, hood, ring, necklace, boots, fan, tower, crop, steed with 33k lineage, as well as +12 Ninja Epics Weapons P7 Permed. So full set. I would rather want to sell account as whole. This is a king Account in a new server so you will rule the server and win all pk tournaments and GW and Ctf! I am willing to do a Middleman...
can u make the king,prince,duke effects go away
03/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
tittle says all I run dial up :D so i was wondering is i can take it out somehow cause it really is laggy in GW when alot of them are dukes and others, and also sdg effect pretty much everything cept for the fb/ss effect and the dmg number