Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We may be back!

Discussion on We may be back! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

View Poll Results: How would you like our skills used?
Private Server 1 5.88%
Modern Bot 16 94.12%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb We may be back!

So it is apparent that there is a scammer who is using our name for the third time...

We will deal with him in our own way, however while our staff has disbanded, we want your opinion!!

How would you like Conquer Chrome 3 to bounce back??

As a Private Server or as The beloved bot you all have enjoyed time and time again.

So we are posting a poll on how you would like to see our skills used.
Every vote counts as the winning choice will be our future!

Come one come all, vote for the future of Conquer Chrome!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/18/2016, 14:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by officialcochrome3 View Post
So it is apparent that there is a scammer who is using our name for the third time...

We will deal with him in our own way, however while our staff has disbanded, we want your opinion!!

How would you like Conquer Chrome 3 to bounce back??

As a Private Server or as The beloved bot you all have enjoyed time and time again.

So we are posting a poll on how you would like to see our skills used.
Every vote counts as the winning choice will be our future!

Come one come all, vote for the future of Conquer Chrome!
I would love for this bot to make a return and be more difficult to be caught. I remember once trying it out and it was a great success, I loved it, until of course I got caught and jailed :P

Also this is off-topic, but would it be possible to create a tool where you can see market prices in real time? That would be so amazing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2016, 14:38   #3

Thanks Lazuras, The input is very useful, as for a real time market tool, I do not believe this to be achievable however we will not know unless we attempt it.

As for bot jail, This has always been and will always be an issue. The only possible solution to this is via client-less botting and the issue will still be present.
But we may look into this issue as well.
We don't recommend you use the bots on any main account as there is always a risk of getting caught and thrown in (The bot jail fee is nothing compared to the profits, but still an inconvenience)
Old 12/18/2016, 14:57   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Thanks Lazuras, The input is very useful, as for a real time market tool, I do not believe this to be achievable however we will not know unless we attempt it.

As for bot jail, This has always been and will always be an issue. The only possible solution to this is via client-less botting and the issue will still be present.
But we may look into this issue as well.
We don't recommend you use the bots on any main account as there is always a risk of getting caught and thrown in (The bot jail fee is nothing compared to the profits, but still an inconvenience)
Even a child knows not to use the bot on any of the main accounts.
Now about the live market tool, when worked, it was the best thing that I've ever used other than botting. I don't know who and how they did it, but it worked. You could search for a particular item across every server, sort the items by prices, sort by sockets, quality, composition, and everything you can think of. I don't know what happened to the person who created that website, but it got abandoned and eventually went offline. It even had all the Quiz answers. I really wish that someone could recreate this somehow, someway.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2016, 16:53   #5

Oh, I must've misread how you had worded that.
It is possible to create such a tool as an external application and possibly using it as a plugin feature, However it would require having access to the server via mysql or maybe there was some other method.
Regardless if "off-topic" or not, You raise some interesting points.
So let's see how this voting goes, It will be up for 3 months, more then enough time to gather the peoples opinion on what they want.
I'm going to give thanks for both comments for some interesting information as well as opinions for future ventures.

Also, if the voted feature massively outweighs the other, we may not even discuss the possibility of conducting a private server if the bot receives the majority vote (and vice versa).

Time will tell
Majority rules
etc etc
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2016, 17:37   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
It is possible to create such a tool as an external application and possibly using it as a plugin feature, However it would require having access to the server via mysql or maybe there was some other method.
Regardless if "off-topic" or not, You raise some interesting points.
So let's see how this voting goes, It will be up for 3 months, more then enough time to gather the peoples opinion on what they want.
I'm going to give thanks for both comments for some interesting information as well as opinions for future ventures.

Also, if the voted feature massively outweighs the other, we may not even discuss the possibility of conducting a private server if the bot receives the majority vote (and vice versa).

Time will tell
Majority rules
etc etc
Thank you for listening to our opinions, I hope you get much support over everything you plan to do.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/18/2016, 18:21   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
So, you're ... ? Someone I know?
Old 12/18/2016, 21:18   #8

If you're referring to the previous post just recently by "Conquer Chrome", then no, not at all
Old 12/18/2016, 22:49   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No, I'm not referring to that one. I wonder if you're really the last person that actually coded and maintained Chrome2. Since you don't look like you know me, I start to have some doubts about your identity.
Old 12/18/2016, 22:57   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
IF you get this working and up I will be interested as well as several friends.
Old 12/19/2016, 04:46   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by donn View Post
No, I'm not referring to that one. I wonder if you're really the last person that actually coded and maintained Chrome2. Since you don't look like you know me, I start to have some doubts about your identity.
Nah, they don't talk anything close to that.
Plus, why wouldn't he just login his original account? This was literally last year.
Nitroxide3 - Last Activity: 12/18/2015 19:48

Quote:
Literally lol'd @ this. Thanks for making my day.
Old 12/19/2016, 09:29   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Isaac- View Post
Nah, they don't talk anything close to that.
For sure the last Chrome dev was smarter than that. So we're looking now probably to another thread posted under a new account by the same person that already scammed people here 3 times in a row selling Chrome3.
Old 12/20/2016, 06:33   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by donn View Post
For sure the last Chrome dev was smarter than that. So we're looking now probably to another thread posted under a new account by the same person that already scammed people here 3 times in a row selling Chrome3.
Well Good morning to you too....

I am going to make it clear for the record, I did not intend to become active yet again, however after seeing that scammer, I felt obliged.

Isaac, You are very much on the ball with your questions (I could barely understand donn's as I was preoccupied with studies at the time) However, you may "literally lol" as much as you please.
First I want to make this clear, I AM NOT nitro, Never have been, never will be and have never claimed to be.
Nitro is NOT the only dev on the chrome project, in fact there are quite a few and have always been a few.
Should I be using the name Conquer Chrome 3?
That is entirely my decision, If a private server is chosen, we may employ other coders whom have not worked on Chrome2 and have more experience in the pserver community and we will not use the name of Conquer Chrome 3 (as it is not a bot and we do not wish to mislead anyone) but rather another generic name.

Conquer Chrome 3 will be used if we proceed on making another bot, obviously.

And donn, you stated to me "So, you're ... ? Someone I know?" Which can be interpreted in more then one way, to which I replied "If you're referring to the previous post just recently by "Conquer Chrome", then no, not at all" Which infers that by calling out the scammer with full information provided on him, that makes me a scammer? Because that's logical.

The Reply from you "No, I'm not referring to that one. I wonder if you're really the last person that actually coded and maintained Chrome2. Since you don't look like you know me, I start to have some doubts about your identity."
And As I had just answered to Isaac, No, I am Not Nitro.

Now TehJodyD "IF you get this working and up I will be interested as well as several friends." I just want to know, did you upvote the bot or the server? Just so I am aware of which you would be promoting.

Latest reply "For sure the last Chrome dev was smarter than that. So we're looking now probably to another thread posted under a new account by the same person that already scammed people here 3 times in a row selling Chrome3."
Well I don't know whether to be insulted or to be insulted.
You're insulting our work and calling me a scammer?

Before I return to studies for the rest of the week, I would like to conclude that I will respond (but it may be anywhere from 1-7 days before I do) and when I do, I will respond like this. With one reply to reply to all the replies (insert brain aneurysm here).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/20/2016, 06:49   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus* View Post

Also this is off-topic, but would it be possible to create a tool where you can see market prices in real time? That would be so amazing.
Old 12/20/2016, 17:13   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Well Good morning to you too....

I am going to make it clear for the record, I did not intend to become active yet again, however after seeing that scammer, I felt obliged.

Isaac, You are very much on the ball with your questions (I could barely understand donn's as I was preoccupied with studies at the time) However, you may "literally lol" as much as you please.
First I want to make this clear, I AM NOT nitro, Never have been, never will be and have never claimed to be.
Nitro is NOT the only dev on the chrome project, in fact there are quite a few and have always been a few.
Should I be using the name Conquer Chrome 3?
That is entirely my decision, If a private server is chosen, we may employ other coders whom have not worked on Chrome2 and have more experience in the pserver community and we will not use the name of Conquer Chrome 3 (as it is not a bot and we do not wish to mislead anyone) but rather another generic name.

Conquer Chrome 3 will be used if we proceed on making another bot, obviously.

And donn, you stated to me "So, you're ... ? Someone I know?" Which can be interpreted in more then one way, to which I replied "If you're referring to the previous post just recently by "Conquer Chrome", then no, not at all" Which infers that by calling out the scammer with full information provided on him, that makes me a scammer? Because that's logical.

The Reply from you "No, I'm not referring to that one. I wonder if you're really the last person that actually coded and maintained Chrome2. Since you don't look like you know me, I start to have some doubts about your identity."
And As I had just answered to Isaac, No, I am Not Nitro.

Now TehJodyD "IF you get this working and up I will be interested as well as several friends." I just want to know, did you upvote the bot or the server? Just so I am aware of which you would be promoting.

Latest reply "For sure the last Chrome dev was smarter than that. So we're looking now probably to another thread posted under a new account by the same person that already scammed people here 3 times in a row selling Chrome3."
Well I don't know whether to be insulted or to be insulted.
You're insulting our work and calling me a scammer?

Before I return to studies for the rest of the week, I would like to conclude that I will respond (but it may be anywhere from 1-7 days before I do) and when I do, I will respond like this. With one reply to reply to all the replies (insert brain aneurysm here).

i just want a bot..... so if it said bot i voted for that :P so yes modern bot is what i voted for.
Closed Thread