Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › MMORPG Trading › Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Classic Conquer Source

Discussion on Classic Conquer Source within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Post Classic Conquer Source

As described in the title, I've officially abandoned Conquer Online Development and so I'm selling one of the projects I've built throughout the years. It's a source written in C# targeting TQ's 5018 patch.

It's currently an exact replica of TQ's 5018 patch. It's a considerable well structured source, easy to understand for someone who has basic programming knowledge.

The pack comes also with a clean database which is designed in SQL (MySql to be specific) and with a custom autopatcher.

As said above, it's an exact replica of TQ's 5018 patch so I believe I don't have to describe everything that's in it.

I'm only taking PayPal as a payment method.
PM me if you're interested, only looking for serious businesses.
ThePunisherMan123 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Classic Conquer 1.0 Source?
12/05/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
For the classic "old" Conquer, what source do you guys prefer? I really want to start looking at the old once, because i liked the old. Like Conquer 1.0.. I am not asking for a complete coded source(i guess nobody is ever going to release that, not sure if it even exist), but a source where most is coded.. The basic portals, npc's, attacks, exp, mobs etc.. Would love to look into a source like that :-) Please do not hate me for my question.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.