Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> +12 CROP, BOOTS, NECKLACE, AND CPS & 2/db

Discussion on B> +12 CROP, BOOTS, NECKLACE, AND CPS & 2/db within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B> +12 CROP, BOOTS, NECKLACE, AND CPS & 1.3/db

As the title stated, looking for these items and cps, server Aquarius preferred!!!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] +12 Crop, +12 Necky, +12 Boots
09/27/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Buying; +12 Crop -1 +12 Boots Ph7 perm -7 +12 Necky Ph7 perm -7 Transaction rules; Trade request trough epvp is a must. Payment trough paypal. I will go first after i saw the items im buying, and did a quick background check to see who i'm dealing with. Scammers dont even test me. I know theres 90% of you out there, and only 10% legit buyers/sellers. I know every trick in the book, so dont waste ur time on me.
[Buying] +12 TAO SET PERM P6/P7, +12 BOOTS AND CROP
09/22/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
HI EVERYONE, I'M LOOKING FOR A TAO SET PERM P6/P7 WON'T MATTER, I HAVE CPS AND ALSO A NINJA SET AND TROJ SET P6/P7. I'M WILLING TO DO A TRADE OR BUY IN PURE CPS NO MONEY. IF YOU HAVE PLEASE PM ME THE NAME OF YOUR CHAR, SERVER WHERE YOU ARE PLAYING AND THE TIME YOU WILL PLAY KTHXBAI!
[Buying] +12 monk / assassin also tower crop steed ring boots necklace etc. in Hebby
01/04/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
+12 monk / assassin also tower crop steed ring boots necklace etc. in Hebby PM me please
Buying +12 boots/crop
06/15/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Im buying an crop and boots +12, preffer if its on Storm. If you got all 2 items, i dont mind transfering the myself. Paying 300$ for each item or just offer me an price Paying via; Paypal, moneybookers, WU, doesnt realy matter Post here or just add my skype: montana321854
[Buying] +12 crop/boots [Any server]
05/18/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 9 Replies
Hello epvp, Since server transfer is out, im looking to buy: - +12 Crop +12 boots any or none soul fixed, doesnt realy matter +12 monk armor/head Might also be intressed in: pirate/assassin gears, just talk to me about it