You're doing it all wrong. There are plenty of people farming monks on your server. Go to the training grounds and find any monk who is in low leveled permed gear. Whisper them asking if they can sell you their mentor experience. I think you get around 29 exp ***** for every monk they complete. They're priced around 10cps to 30cps each monk. I believe you can have 7 apprentices when you're level 130 and when you reach level 134 you can add 3 more making it a total of 10. If you're lucky and manage to get 10 farmers farming monks at the same time that's 290 exp *****. Monk farmers typically get done with monks within 30 minutes. That's just about 580 expballs an hour if you can sync all 10 farmers at the same time. That is the quickest and easiest way to get fully leveled. Don't bother giving away your account details, never do that, and monk farmers will have no problem leveling you up since it's an instant payment and they're doing it for dragonballs to sell for profit, you're just adding to it (their profit). So you'll just be helping them out. Good Luck.
also use this site to calculate how much more experience you need to get leveled. It's extremely useful, I use it myself and it's pretty accurate. Just put in your level, type in your current EXP and then put in the level you desire and it will calculate how many experience ***** you will need. I typically just divide that number by 30 to get an idea of how many monks I will need to get to the next level or so.