Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> Fully Leveled Char. Plz Read

Discussion on B> Fully Leveled Char. Plz Read within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow B> Fully Leveled Char. Plz Read

Hi i want to return to Conquer im a old school player... (like when PK was allowed in TC while people stood under guards and hide as they upgraded quality and made socketed items) lol yea that old... anyway i want a character botted up since conquer ai is closed to new customers i cant get a bot.

I have had issues with people scamming old accounts of mine so here is what i propose...

Can someone make me a character reborn end result trojan. 130 130 130
Maybe Water Warrior Trojan?

I will give the leveler the account name and password of an account i have made ALONG WITH a deposit of money while you level it for me for peace of mind that i wont take w.e leveling gear you will use on him. I wont even log the character until u message me and say its done. After thats done i will need to buy cps or items for my character which hopefully whoever levels my character will have since trust was already established in the leveling process..... If anyone can help me with this id greatly appreciate it and i am not looking to jip anyone or be cheap. i know it takes time n energy to make sure its all done quickly and efficiently and ill pay pretty well for some help. Thanks!
Old 09/23/2015, 21:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PK was never allowed at TC
Old 09/23/2015, 22:11   #3

Yes it was. Your not old enough of a player.
Old 09/23/2015, 22:38   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassan ao View Post
PK was never allowed at TC
Yes, it was.
Old 09/23/2015, 23:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasicC View Post
Yes, it was.
thank you lol. any takers to help me get back into this addicting game?
Old 09/24/2015, 12:12   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can give you my account, I can give full info first on the condition that we pick a trusted member to be a middle joint between us in trade. its 130-130-130 Trojan with current 97% experience.
I understand this is not what you are interested in, best of luck for you and welcome back.
Old 09/25/2015, 00:27   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You're doing it all wrong. There are plenty of people farming monks on your server. Go to the training grounds and find any monk who is in low leveled permed gear. Whisper them asking if they can sell you their mentor experience. I think you get around 29 exp ***** for every monk they complete. They're priced around 10cps to 30cps each monk. I believe you can have 7 apprentices when you're level 130 and when you reach level 134 you can add 3 more making it a total of 10. If you're lucky and manage to get 10 farmers farming monks at the same time that's 290 exp *****. Monk farmers typically get done with monks within 30 minutes. That's just about 580 expballs an hour if you can sync all 10 farmers at the same time. That is the quickest and easiest way to get fully leveled. Don't bother giving away your account details, never do that, and monk farmers will have no problem leveling you up since it's an instant payment and they're doing it for dragonballs to sell for profit, you're just adding to it (their profit). So you'll just be helping them out. Good Luck.

also use this site to calculate how much more experience you need to get leveled. It's extremely useful, I use it myself and it's pretty accurate. Just put in your level, type in your current EXP and then put in the level you desire and it will calculate how many experience ***** you will need. I typically just divide that number by 30 to get an idea of how many monks I will need to get to the next level or so.

Old 09/26/2015, 09:22   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'll sell you my account, and full gears with full info if your interested in offering.
You can view it here, Can easily be reincarnated into a trojan build, already has a set of super troj weps on its alt gear that i'll leave on there aswell.