Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Doing Low Level Trades for Reputation

Discussion on Doing Low Level Trades for Reputation within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Doing Low Level Trades for Reputation

Hey all, im not sure if this is allowed or not. But im offering to MM low level Trades if possible. If anyone needs me just send me a PM. I just want rep points thanks.
Old 11/06/2009, 19:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What do you mean by MM?
Old 11/06/2009, 20:22   #3

Middle Man (MM)
Old 11/08/2009, 18:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
and what do we get?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2009, 14:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoieJones90 View Post
and what do we get?
Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Clan Reputation Bug
01/12/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Heres a Bug wich with can rise clan reputation points. recruitments: 1)pvp server with GM SHOP 2)high adena rate 3)shop must sell Blood Alliance (item that is for clan lv 9 )\ so now, go to rune towrship on blacksmith. there ull find NPC called:Mulia. speak to him then ull find something for blood alliance press it. each blood alliance = 500 points.
ABOUT PPL TRYING TO LOOSE MY REPUTATION
08/28/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Today a guy gave me a negative feed, elikbar or something like that, i dont know this guy, but i hope its starrachet, titto4ever, and smashbross, (they are the same person), who is trying fck me, if u have any prooves that i scamed any time, just give prooves, if u give any proof and any mod say that its true i promise to leave epvp, if u dont give prooves or u give false ones i will ask for admin to remove the - feed due to not having any prooves. U are the scammer, say the truth, u scamed...
Reputation Guide
01/11/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Here is a pretty lengthy, but informative Reputation guide. What is Reputation used for? B l i z z Q u o t e: Reputation determines whether certain NPCs react kindly to you or try to kill you on sight, among other things. A number of quests are only available if you have reached a certain level with a particular faction, while some quests will alter your faction when you finish them. Reputation is, for a large number of players, their end-game. After getting all the gear, and...
Reputation Bug
02/06/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
So, this was verified on Method (up to level 20), and is reasonable to assume would work on any server (including hostile, although it'd be far more obvious there) If you create a new char and never do any missions on that char (including the very first tyndall mission "introduction to the matrix" or whatever its called... Your reputation will always remain 0/0/0 - this means that if you activate PvP by typing /pvp, no one can attack you! Conversely, you cant attack anyone else either,...