Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trying to find +12 katanas

Discussion on trying to find +12 katanas within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
trying to find +12 katanas

trying to find good +12 katanas for good price has to be cheaper then me transfer dbs and buying my own +8 1hs..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] +12 katanas
03/23/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Looking for +12 p6 -7 lvl 130 + katanas paying by paypal and must be trusted :cool:
[Trading] Buying +12 Backsword and +8 Katanas, Selling +12 Katanas
08/22/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
WTB +12 Backsword(-1 or higher) and 2 +8 katanas(-1 or higher) WTS +12 Katanas P6 -5 Level 133 Skype: shinjaaku Note: I am looking for a trade more than I am looking to outright buy and/or sell. It would have to be a really good deal for me to consider spending money on the deal.
[HELP] I need to know how to add Katanas.
10/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Hey, I was wondering is someone could show me how to add katanas to my 5017 soruce, same with the skill twofold and the files I'd need to make them work with my client. Thanks guys, you rock!
Need Help for Katanas
06/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 22 Replies
Hello. I added katanas and evrything into database. ANd when i try to use it i can't, it says that "item use is not implented yet. But i added all textures etc. Someone can tell me how to make them work like other 1h weapon ? PS: another errors. As you can see on the screenshoot katana dont have the original picture on inventory and can't see it on the ground when dropped. Do you know how to solve this errors too ??? :D
[Help]Katanas
01/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
I got all katanas to my server (version 5017) and ninja stats and everything exept skills, when i try equipt katana it sais "This item use is not implemented yet" can any1 tell me what files can be wrong? Or is it server fault? Im using shadowCo source whats based on LOTF Thanks http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=katanas2 cy3.jpg Edit: I puted katanas on in Database:D