Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › MMORPG Trading › Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Tro set for Ninja epic

Discussion on Tro set for Ninja epic within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 2
Tro set for Ninja epic

I got a p6 epic tro set +12
mobannas is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Epic lvl 140 +12 p7 perm Monk set for a ninja set or trojan epic set
04/28/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I wanna trade my p7 lvl 140 monk set for a ninja set, if it's an epic ninja set I'm willing to put down cps or other monk items as well. If you have an epics trojan set I am willing to trade the monk set for it as well. U can skype me at Almousawi87 or pm me ur offers :mofo:
Epic Trojan Set for Epic NInja
10/18/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Trading full perm p7 140 -7 epic trojan set for full perm p7 epic ninja set.
[Buying] Ninja (no epic) or Trojan (epic) for ingame CPS
10/15/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I wanna buy a full set of ninja or Trojan lvl 140 -7 p7 perm +12. Like the title says, i dont care for the ninja epic. But i will need a Trojan Epic. I don't trust anyone with cash anymore since I got scammed twice on this site, so I will buy with cps only. Please no cash offers. bump
Epic Trojan Set for Epic NInja
09/21/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Trading full perm p7 epic trojan set for epic ninja set +12 140 -7's
[Trading] T> TROJAN EPIC FOR NINJA NON EPIC + DB OR EPIC
08/30/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
+12 Tro Set EPIC FOR +12 Ninja SET + DB Trading My Gear Below Coronet level 140 - 7 NO PERM CrossSaber level 140 -7 PERM P7 CrossSaber level 140 -7 PERM P7 Trojan Armour level 140 -7 PERM P7 FOR:



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.