Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Permanent EndlessDance Garments

Discussion on Selling Permanent EndlessDance Garments within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Permanent EndlessDance Garments

I have a few perm EndlessDance garments on venus server, selling for cps, 35 dbs each, usually can find them in shop in market, or holla at me here if you can't find any

up

bump
Old 02/01/2015, 07:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would you trade 2 Endless Dance garments for +12 ph6 Pirate cap?
And for the transfering and etc we can hopefully negotiate something.

Just checked your server's market, didnt see any seller vending them
Old 02/01/2015, 17:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fongxiong View Post
Would you trade 2 Endless Dance garments for +12 ph6 Pirate cap?
And for the transfering and etc we can hopefully negotiate something.

Just checked your server's market, didnt see any seller vending them
Server disconnected last night, so I wasn't able to keep them online. I'd much rather hold on to them for CP's.. as I have full sets of all classes and don't really need more gears..

Let me know if you're interested.

Pics:

Here's female

And male

Also selling a Fuelco Mount Armor

I'd like to add that I am also selling a Fuelco Mount Armor.

Old 02/02/2015, 12:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

free bump, and also how did you even get those garm/mount permed?
Old 02/02/2015, 12:44   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikee7 View Post
Server disconnected last night, so I wasn't able to keep them online. I'd much rather hold on to them for CP's.. as I have full sets of all classes and don't really need more gears..

Let me know if you're interested.
I am, but due to the increased in transfer cost... transfering the cps there, and back would cost me 8k cps alone.. then buying 2 of them would cost me around roughly 12900 cps. which would basically be me buying 2 garms for 100dbs... thats why im offering something more valuable then just 12900 cps and we can negotiate the transfer which u can sell probably the cap at the lowest would be atleast 17200 cps. and profit more thanjust 12k cps.

But thanks for the consideration.
Old 02/02/2015, 14:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fongxiong View Post
I am, but due to the increased in transfer cost... transfering the cps there, and back would cost me 8k cps alone.. then buying 2 of them would cost me around roughly 12900 cps. which would basically be me buying 2 garms for 100dbs... thats why im offering something more valuable then just 12900 cps and we can negotiate the transfer which u can sell probably the cap at the lowest would be atleast 17200 cps. and profit more thanjust 12k cps.

But thanks for the consideration.
My server is not a good spot to sell gear, and even if it was, I'd probably sit on it for a long time... gear just doesn't sell nowadays. That's why I'm going to have to stick by what I'm selling for.. avid collectors of mounts and garments know how costly it can get collecting, especially when it comes to having to transfer there, and or transfer back to get such garments or mounts, trust me I know, I have all of the mounts and garments myself.

Best way to purchase, is to credit cps on the server and then transfer out so it only costs 4k one way. That is what majority of the people who have bought one did.

I also have had to spend 8k total for transfers when buying certain things, it sucks, but if you collect the rare stuff, usually have to put up with it. That's why I'm selling for 7k considering transfer price for others. I sold 3x freedomsuits for 100dbs last week :/

Anyway good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2015, 01:31   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So you have more freedom suits? And would you go any lower/trade for a Xmas bunny?
Old 02/11/2015, 02:37   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what server? and who i talk to about buyin this? mount
Old 09/14/2015, 10:32   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikee7 View Post
I have a few perm EndlessDance garments on venus server, selling for cps, 35 dbs each, usually can find them in shop in market, or holla at me here if you can't find any

up

bump

--do u still have this and are u going to sell it for cash? im in Emerald server
Old 01/27/2016, 11:27   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would like to buy endless dance 2 immunity and 2 critical I will buy it on ur server