Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Acc + gear bundle

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Acc + gear bundle

Pretty sure i want to quit co. Only willing to sell completely in 1 sale.
Reason to quit? Im from Australia, trying to pvp against 50ping players with 400+ ping isnt really fun. Actually quiet annoying lol

Trojan acc: 5bil donations Critical/immunity build
Average CHI(nothing ranked) / 60k+ jiang

p7 +12 -7 max level for the following
Armor + boots & (crop, steed & tails)

p7 +12 -7 max Level with lvl6 refinery perm
Coronet, saber's, ring & necky

Has x2 Cloudy Dragons & 2x Cat Hammers perm
Crit garm +2 & Snow Fox 2/2 crit/immunity

With this il ask chuck in the acc i was working on Which is full Ultra UNLINKED(random) jiang acc with Gold Trophy with 2 full CHI attritubes on Turtle.
Both these acc's are pre owned themselves so as a buyer you will be the Third owner.
If your interested? Contact me on skype & il show you the acc, any further questions also add me & il try to answer as much as possible relating to the acc/gears. Dont Send private msg here as im not really good with this website. Skype much easier!

Only interested in money, Buyer goes first.