I am currently starting up a VIP Unbinding service.
Many of you probably have accounts on your VIP list taking up space.
Whatever the reason may be, I am currently setting up a service
to have VIP lists cleaned up.
Banned accounts
People who don't play
Characters you don't use anymore
People who are enemies
Just want a clean list
I will provide proof to this madness.
I will not unbind the accounts first.
Trust is required to make this service work.
The going rate on this service will be as follows:
$4USD per account removed
$30USD for the entire list (Save $2USD)
$60USD and I will provide you with the necessary tool to
use as you please
You obviously don't know what you're talking about.
I said in the thread I could prove it.. Easily proven if I
add VIP to one of your accounts and remove it. Than you'll
realize you talk without knowing your facts.
Bug Scroll Lookchange & Unbinding 11/11/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies Hello,
I add the system and my sources, but when I click on these scrolls then my stuff, it's like this it will remove or change related model but it does not remove it, I don't get error. This is what I put in my propitem (I'm reading v15): (I have take this on the propitem of GoH files)
15 II_SYS_SYS_SCR_MODELRESET ...
Unbinding 07/03/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies i already added the code of scroll of unbinding but it can't remove the soul link of my item what should i do for it?
DPSvr.cpp
#ifdef __SCROLL_OF_UNBIND
case II_CHR_SYS_SCR_UNBIND:
b = UnbindScroll(pUser, pMaterial, pTarget);
break;
#endif
4th job and unbinding code 02/27/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies can anyone share 4th job codes and unbinding codes?it will be a great help for us thanks
[Source TUT]Scroll of Unbinding 02/14/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 6 Replies Da in einem anderen Thread dannach gefragt wurde hier:
WndField.Cpp
CWndUnbind::CWndUnbind void )
{
m_pItemElem = NULL;
m_pTexture = NULL;
}
CWndUnbind::~CWndUnbind( void )