Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paying for a character and items!

Discussion on Paying for a character and items! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Paying for a character and items!

I am an old time player from USA servers. I am looking to get back into it a little (i make more $ now so i can afford this expensive addiction)

I need the following requirements to be on a USA based server for the least amount of lag. (preferably a server where you may know of people using teamspeak or ventrilo while they play. i like to communicate while i play)

I would like the following character

Warrior > Water(1st reborn) > Warrior(2nd reborn) > Trojan (reincarnation)

I will pay for this character 130 130 130 130

And then once that transaction is complete and i am safely using the account with changed information and you have your money i would then like to purchase items or dragonballs for the trojan.

(if you dont have any items or DBs ill buy from a different person if you know anyone)

is anyone willing to do this ?

I need a trust worthy person who will not scam back the account and i would like someone from epvp to vouch for them as to being an honest person . i am not looking to scam anyone i will pay decent money for these services. thanks! if you live in the USA id like to talk on the phone about everything as well.
Old 11/14/2014, 01:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I might be able to work something out for you - pm me and we can discuss
Old 11/14/2014, 13:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Pm me with your skype
Old 11/14/2014, 14:28   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pmed
Old 11/14/2014, 15:13   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

check this out -
Old 11/14/2014, 15:48   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixaion View Post
I wuldnt trust Somersaults.. Aka SomerTabby.. You've been warned..But it's your call m8. Btw; |Best regards of rumple|
It's funny you would refer me as "SoberTabby” as only krizcillz knows that name (ps. it’s not spelt exactly like that). I haven’t given anyone else that name as it was created for the sole purpose of buying krizcillz's gears. So, it is rather coincidental that you refer me with that name. I gave kricillz consent to give the name only to a few people he knew that were interested in his gears. I've had one whisper on server to buy the monk items in USD that I turned down so I guess that was you.

I've never seen your name before and I've never spoken or dealt with you or someone named rumples before, please link and show evidence that I’ve tried to do something “untrustworthy” before you go around thinking its fair to make up false information and give people a bad reputation just because you didn’t get a deal that you wanted.

While I did consider it, I've decided that I will have the class at least, not to disclose your possible character name on the game even if it might be one of your multiple characters.
Old 11/14/2014, 16:03   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 136
Np i just set rumple. But cool. It's still his risk. See as you stated you've "bought" all of krizz his gear, ( in the other thread ) While Krizz is still selling his gears on "different" noobs on the server =p

Funny when i confronted him with this, the seller changed character again hihi.

You can write all the fancy stuff you like, it's not my issiue nor risk.

My statement stays the same: PkInTwinCity its at your own risk :P

Cheers.

(Besides, if i am lying why are you getting so worked up lol)
Old 11/14/2014, 20:30   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i wouldnt vouch for d(> >)b he is aka tuxedo furious and if u want more details as to why i dont vouch for him you can pm me
Old 11/14/2014, 21:52   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 136
There's nothin wrong with him imo. Had a great deal tbh. But yea please enlighten me # offtopic