Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › MMORPG Trading › Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Chars and gears

Discussion on Chars and gears within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #481 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
ET CH's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 15
Please check your ************** inbox
ET CH is offline  
Old   #482 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 10
i wann buy some char bro.whisper me.privatte
mido_mafiaspy is offline  
Old   #483 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
I'm interested in some of the items you have their for sale please contact me so I can get in on the Christmas deal xD
nicholas423 is offline  
Old   #484 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Could I get some more information on the dragon warrior. I am interested in playing conquer again and dont have the time to grind another character.
shadowreaper27 is offline  
Old   #485
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 583
Received Thanks: 2
If you are interested just send me a private mess. I just dont have time to read the posts. I only bump and im out. Private mess i always answer.
mumulina is offline  
Old   #486 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
do you happen to have a +12 trojan coronet by any chance?!
Basilios is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
(WTB) Gears + Chars + CPs on Dark Server
01/13/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Pm me with what you have, Not looking to spend 100s but i have a few $$ left spare want to build a decent pvp char.
B> DBs, Gears, Chars on Dark Server
01/11/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
B> DBs, Gears, Chars on Dark Server or trade it for DBs on Tortuga_EU
s> Chars w/ gears on SnowWhite!
05/17/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 6 Replies
Thinking about quiting! Look at the Sale bellow! Chars for sale: Char 1 Class: wat-war-tro Level: 134 (72 pct) BP: 301 w/ Mentor (296 w/o Mentor) Nobility: Earl Skills: Main skills are fixed
130-130-131 War-War-Tro with good gears + Many other chars!
05/10/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 14 Replies
First off I have quite a few accounts for sale as a bundle, I'd rather not sell separately. Some of these accounts have full info, some don't. Some are just too old and I cannot find the info for them. PM or MSN Me offers. Don't ask me how much, I'll ignore you. Give me reasonable offers, and we can come to some sort of agreement I'm sure. Server: FairyTales>>BlueBird Gear is listed in this format: lvl type quality + (gem) bless enchant; 130-130-131 War-War-Tro (249 BP)(full info) ...
Chars and gears
12/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
gone



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.