Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling full +12 p7 tro set w/ epics

Discussion on Selling full +12 p7 tro set w/ epics within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling full +12 p7 tro set w/ epics

^ As shown in the pic. The gears are on Leo server. Any method of payment will be welcomed. I'm not really going to write a long *** speech about trust and whatnot. If you like the gears, you can leave a PM here or go on Leo and see the gears for yourself. And like I said, if you're skeptical you can move cps over to my server.

List of prices:-

Coro (p7 HP ref) = 140 dbs

neck = 160

Ring (p7) = 160 dbs

cross sabres = 150 dbs each

armor (p7) = 130 dbs

Boots = 150 dbs

Talismans = 150 dbs each

crop = 150 dbs

Horse 55k lineage = 140 dbs

Thanks in advance.

I just read the trading guidelines and rules and I will not trade through skype. But through PM after requesting a trade or middleman. Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S]Selling 50 smuggler full epics, 900k creds, pvp east
01/17/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Title says it all. Server: Iron Citadel (pvp us east) Smuggler 50 Around 6 champions, rest is epic Around 900k creds Trading skill: all 400 (Scavenging, Armortech, Underworld Trading) Not asking much for it and also includes the game (selling the Origin account containing the game)
Selling Sage Level 50, Full Epics/Orange US
01/04/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
The sage is on Server Port Nowhere, one of the most popular servers in the game. She is in full Epics and Orange (Aside form one green relic :P) The epics include Champion gear (PvP). She is also maxed on Diplomacy and Slicing. Main stats are about 1100 Endurance, and 1360 Willpower. Currently specced DPS, has about 200k credits on her, but with slicing maxed can make a mil a day easy. Want to sell quickly! (Need to pay for books this quarter -.-)
[Verkaufe](Full Epic S9 Feral Druid und Full S9 (9 Epics) Melee Schamie + 4 80er)
05/22/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Ich möchte hiermit meinen WoW Account zum Verkauf anbieten. Der Account ist noch nie schlecht aufgefallen d.h keine Verwarnung usw. auch kein Charakter ist schlecht aufgefallen. Der Account existiert seit dem Jahre 2007 auf ihm befinden sich: 1 85er Druide 1 85er Schamane 1 81er Paladin 1 80er Jäger 1 80er Priester
[WTS] 300€ - Wow Acc 3x lvl 85 Full PvP + epicmount + Epics
02/04/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Alright 250! Frostwolf, Antonidas, Lothar, Ein Druide mit 3500 Abhärtung, Ein Priester mit 3800 Abhärtung, Ein Magier mit 3300 Abhärtung. Verkaufe ab 250€, sammle gebote bis nächsten Mittwoch, je nach Gebot auch Sofortkauf /pn Armory links gibts per PN, sind EU Chars.
WTS>2 lvl 80's full epics
07/06/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WTS 2 lvl 80's 180$ Im freakin tired of World of warcraft and i want to play a new game. So Yea im tradin two great lvl 80's for paypal cash or conquer online accounts. heres the armory for the lvl 80 hunter:WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. heres the armory for the lvl 80 druid:WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.