Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LeagueOfLegends acc to conquer acc

Discussion on LeagueOfLegends acc to conquer acc within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LeagueOfLegends acc to conquer acc

Hi want to trade LOL acc 30lvl + 3runes pages full 3tear.more then 80+champs....

post here or to skype: dustas1992

Similar Threads Similar Threads
leagueoflegends
05/17/2013 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Ich verkaufe meinen Lol acc da ich aus privaten Gründen keine Zeit mehr zum zocken habe. Der Acc ist lvl 28 und hat 50 champions und 15 skins. Ich habe volle Ap und Ad runen.
LeagueOfLegends Acc for DB's.Co Acc
02/08/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i recently quit League of Legends and came back to good old Conquer. So i'm here to sell my League of legends (NA) account, for some Db's on Nature - Lightning server, It has to be only on this server due to my friends and mains accounts are on it. The specs of the league account are as followed. And please no stupid offers or time wasters as this is actually a very well stocked account. Specs:
[LeagueOfLegends] Best Off
01/21/2013 - League of Legends - 14 Replies
Ich würde gerne mal wissen welche Chemps die besten in ihrer Kategorie sind. Wie man sicher weiß, hat jeder eine andere Meinung dazu und jeder sagt was anderes. Was ich gerne sehen würde ist, ob wir uns einig werden das "xxx" Champ der beste in seiner Kategorie ist. Kategorien: AD Carry - Ziggs/viktor (nicht ganz sicher) AP Carry - Vayne Support - Nami/Leona (nicht ganz sicher) Tank - Volibear
[LeagueOfLegends] LVL 30 ACC
08/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Habe einen lvl 30 acc mit 2 vollen runen seiten und ca. 20 champs + 1 skin ! Für genaue infos, Skype: Lisara123
[WTS] EUW LeagueOfLegends Acc.
04/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, as I'm selling my online games atm, its time to sell my LoL Account now, acutally one of my favorites :( The Account: http://i.epvpimg.com/D42wf.jpg (Screenshot with elitepvpers.com Acc+LoL-Account) -Name: EvilK****