Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buy cps, gold, gears in any of the new servers

Discussion on Buy cps, gold, gears in any of the new servers within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buy cps, gold, gears in any of the new servers

hi, im looking to buy gold, cps, gears, in any of the new servers, us or eu. paypal and you have to be vouched for and you have to be known and done business with before by trustworthy people.
Old 10/25/2013, 17:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey, you interested in gear SummerWind? PM me if so.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading, tao gears for Pirate or monk Gears,Ninja !!! Storm Server
10/16/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
I have Full +8 set tao gears, with p6 and p4 souls and some +12 items Let me know if your interested ! Pm me, or skype me Pierce.Williams2
Statue Of Zeus +8Monk Gears +7 Archer Assassin Gears
05/20/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Statue Of Zeus +8Monk Gears +7 Archer Assassin Gears full sets for sale with many extras on US Server Statue Of Zeus please contact me for more information if interested already have established online store with 100 percent satisfaction rating on over 79 sales with real payment processing and checkout threw Google wallet and receipt complete with buyer and seller protection. Photos of actual items in store for sale with details available in photo for your viewing, you will not have to worry...
Buy>>>gears And dbs In all servers
02/14/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 6 Replies
I wanna to buy gears and dbs in all servers i have just 700$ i wanna buy good gears and dbs for 700$ but i will pay 700$ in one server payment method Paypal as a gift if you are trusted person i can go on first pm me here or add me Skype :brian.junior9 Recommended pm me with your gears and your offer
Buying dragonballs and gears on servers listed below
11/11/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
hi there the only server i am buying on us : Royalty EU <<<< i am willing to pay 2 usd per db on 20 + dbz and below that 1,5 usd if you want money first before dragonballs its fine u put them on pay[pal with buy it now i will buy. if not you go first we can do 1 db a time for all i care so let me know what you got for sale as i am buying gear and dragonballs if the price is good thanks.
Selling Account + Gears + Gears & More Gears @ Snowwhite!
06/29/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Server: Cinderella/Snowwhite (Tro) Gears: Sup +6 SDG/SDG -5 Ears lvl 112 (102HP) Sup +6 SDG -5 130 Necky lvl 130 (130HP) Sup +6 SDG/SDG Blade lvl 130 (142HP) Sup +6 SDG/SDG -3 Trojan Armor lvl 120 (130HP) GoodLuck -1 Sup +6 SDG/SDG -5 Sword lvl 130 (225HP) Sup +6 SGG/SGG -1 Fan