Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Don't buy from yassine or finexoco

Discussion on Don't buy from yassine or finexoco within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Don't buy from yassine or finexoco

this is the product of what happens when u buy from them. you get banned. my main account and my alternate have now been banned from conquer due to buying from them. Mopay gets u banned why? because they track that the mopay was purchased from morocco and they see where your ip address resides in my case USA. Picture attached
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2013-08-09 at 9.59.55 PM.jpg (28.8 KB, 95 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2013, 07:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've heard many cases of this happening to people to as well. But your picture isn't readable. Would be nice to have the attach file readable the public inquiries of epvp members.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2013, 07:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyushii View Post
I've heard many cases of this happening to people to as well. But your picture isn't readable. Would be nice to have the attach file readable the public inquiries of epvp members.
any suggestions on how i would go about doing that?
Old 08/10/2013, 21:48   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyways, the people selling dbs for so cheap with codes(except Kriss) from what i'v seen are usually scammers, they'll sell you dbs for cheap and a shitload of them and within a week they'll reverse the payment getting their initial money back from TQ and then the get off with taking your money, I'm just saying don't get fooled by the cheap prices from these new DB sellers popping out of no where
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2013, 02:36   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any one has any idea if I will get banned if I didin't got yet? :> Brought 2x14 cards?
Old 08/11/2013, 03:02   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i got banned because of this also. same sellers
Old 08/11/2013, 03:12   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1ryder View Post
i got banned because of this also. same sellers
Any idea if I will get banned?
Old 08/11/2013, 05:56   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harysimo View Post
Any idea if I will get banned?
It takes TQ time to process where and what the codes were used for. If the account give free CPs to X account than the account credited + X account would be banned. These are investigations that take a bit of time. It isn't guaranteed that you'll be banned, but chances are highly likely.
Old 08/11/2013, 12:39   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Isaac- View Post
It takes TQ time to process where and what the codes were used for. If the account give free CPs to X account than the account credited + X account would be banned. These are investigations that take a bit of time. It isn't guaranteed that you'll be banned, but chances are highly likely.
Fack sake. How if I get banned will I have to get unbanned? :?
Old 08/12/2013, 03:04   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

they arent scammers, the mopay payment method is just under investigation because of how many cheap dbs are being created. If you give tq some information from the sellers and how they got their dbs then u can get unbanned
Old 08/12/2013, 16:26   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

got banned too but i always use my noob account for such trades. Never use the main