Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> 4 Vip 6s.... As u know tomorrow vip rules change

Discussion on S> 4 Vip 6s.... As u know tomorrow vip rules change within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> 4 Vip 6s.... As u know tomorrow vip rules change

Hey guys... Tomorrow on 08/8 Vip Rules will Change "NOTE: Once you bind VIP to other accounts, the action cannot be undone. If your VIP level upgrades, all accounts you've bound to your VIP will be automatically reset. You can choose to bind VIP to other accounts, or bind the same accounts, again.

My vip is lvl 7 so it can't be upgraded more to reset. so once I give out vip it's there forever.

To get vip 6 it costs 4k usd... I'm selling 4 vip 6s Each for 100dollars. I quit the game and thought id make use from my vip... I'm very trusted and you can contact me to know more...

Read more about it on co site:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Rules] Tutorials
01/21/2013 - Tutorials - 0 Replies
DE https://www.elitepvpers.com/images/de.png Tutorials Skip to English version Hallo! Neben den allgemeinen Board-Regeln, welche sektionsübergreifend zu beachten sind, gilt folgendes Reglement innerhalb Tutorials. Regelverstöße können mit dem https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/images/elitepvpe rs/buttons/report.gif-Button gemeldet werden. Bei Missachten der Regeln kann nach Schwere des Verstoßes eine Strafe in Form einer Warnung oder einer Verwarnung folgen. Genaueres diesbezüglich...
[Rules] Fantasy Tennis Section Rules [Ger/Eng]
07/17/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
GER Um ein bißchen Ordnung in diese Sektion zu bringen, könnt ihr hier die Regeln nachlesen. Wer die Regeln missachtet, muss mit einer Verwarnung rechnen. "Allgemeine Regeln für die Fantasy Tennis Section" 1) Seid bitte so Nett und drückt "Thanks", anstatt einfach "Danke" zuschreiben. 2) Keine Beleidigungen! Kein Spam! Postet bitte nur Sinvolles!
[Rules]Just Wondering[Rules]
07/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Note: I Don't have anything against the Mod's, its just that people make threads and it gets closed. Edit: Typed this in elike 2-3mins, any spelling error who gives a shit When registering it doesn't state "that" it must be in English or German. Just A Suggestion Update It. Forum Rules Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button...