Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragonballs on Gem World - Emerald.

Discussion on Dragonballs on Gem World - Emerald. within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dragonballs on Gem World - Emerald.

Never knew that you could really buy Dragonballs, and or Dragonball Scrolls cheaper then what Conquer is selling them for.

I have about 40-60$ to spend, I'm currently in Gem World: Emerald and will only buy Dragonball(s) or Dragonball Scroll(s) on Emerald!

Please PM me your price, and the type of payment.

I'd prefer Paypal as it's the fastest way, I will pay first, but we will do a small transaction first, then more as the trust builds.

Thank you,

~Jonathon
Old 06/22/2013, 17:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump, still wanting to buy these!