Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

+12 pirate set

Old 06/18/2013, 17:57   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm878 View Post
I showed you like 4 screen shots before on skype? anymore would be kidda useless
Then if your wondering where your money is and im wondering where your money is at please..call paypal and ask them? I already called them and they said they sent it so give them a call please.

Old 06/21/2013, 01:02   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbyte1 View Post
Then if your wondering where your money is and im wondering where your money is at please..call paypal and ask them? I already called them and they said they sent it so give them a call please.
bro he just scammed you!!

from what im getting out of all this is he sent you half the payment for the hat and you trusted him and gave him the hat. Now that he has the hat he asked for a refund? and you refunded the money? i know for sure it takes 5-7 business days for a refund to finish. you just gave this guy a +12 hat for free.

Note to self: never give anything to anyone for half the price then give them the money back.

and yes paypal does take 5-7 business days for a refund. I sometimes had to wait 14 days for a refund with paypal.

sorry but this guy scammed you

Old 06/21/2013, 06:53   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Refunds are always instant unless it says, "PayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information.". The balance is immediately returned and the fees.
The only time PayPal puts a hold on is when there's a dispute or some sort of suspicious activity.
I've sold hundreds of things on eBay without an issue.

« s>> gold on servers Eternity and 139-139 naked char on neptune | S>My items on Storm server »