Buying archer 02/13/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies Ok so i want a archer on eagle server who can one hit birdmen doesnt have to be reborn
Buying a archer. 10/19/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 9 Replies Hello, I am looking to buy a archer preferably level 130, I am not bothered on the reborn count, also the equitment does not have to be good, as i will buy some my self, any server is fine, all i am looking for is a level 130 archer.
It also must have full info.
I can pay via paypal only.
If you have a account for sale, please PM me or leave a message and i will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks
Jon
Buying Rb archer lvl 130! 10/18/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 9 Replies Trying to Buy a rb lvl 130 arch on any server :D
dnt want alot fo gear as i want to keep cost down.
[Buying] CO2 120 Archer 08/23/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies Account Type: Archer
Game: Conquer online
Level: 120+
Server: Statue Of Zeus **HAS TO BE!
Willing to trade: Don't Know yet, taking offers.
Paypal: NO
Account I have: Runescape,Conquer,Soldier Front.
[Buying] CO2 120 Archer 08/17/2009 - Runescape Trading - 3 Replies MOVED TO: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/conquer-online-2-r equests/306170-buying-co2-120-archer-new-post.html